Scottish Cup 5th round draw takes place on Sunday night during Sportscene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home tie against a lower league side please while I hope they get a tricky away tie with the potential for it to go to a replay

Home to the easiest side left in the draw please. We'll have just played Aberdeen the week before and Hibs in the midweek both at home. Then go away to Kilmarnock the following midweek. So would be good to be able to rest some players.
Take the peadoes at Ibrox

The draw for the Fifth Round of the William Hill Scottish Cup will take place on Sunday evening – you can watch it live on BBC Scotland’s Sportscene from 7.15pm onwards

Games are weekend of 8th/9th February 2020
On BBC Shortbread.

One of the biggest showing-ups was when they allowed an absolutely blootered Rod Stewart to make the draw a couple of years ago. Big laugh amongst the hawf-wits on the show but absolutely cringe worthy amateurism.

The failed trialist will likely be involved in this. He'll be doing his best to get us a hard draw to show off to his Nat pals.

One of the biggest showing-ups was when they allowed an absolutely blootered Rod Stewart to make the draw a couple of years ago. Big laugh amongst the hawf-wits on the show but absolutely cringe worthy amateurism.

Not doing him any favours either with him seemingly on some type of meltdown. Wouldn’t happen if people stopped pandering to his type.

But not my concern.

You’re right that draw was cringe inducing. But everything Scotland doesn’t is amateurish.

Dundee Utd away. I know we’ll get to do it next season but I want to destroy them on their own patch now. It’s been too long in coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back