Press Conference Scottish Cup - Annan v Rangers pre match press conference

Has there always been this many? I don't remember Walter Smith or Alex McLeish having to do 2 a week as manager's do nowadays.

It’s exhausting.

I don’t recall either. If there was, there wasn’t the same coverage - we just read about it in the paper the next day.

Apart from the news on Hagi which was expected after the Romanian manager's comments, some positive news on the injury front at last. Great to have Helander back.

All good news on injuries, great stuff.

Ramsey and Helander starting tomorrow is a bit bold given that surface, but I can't lie - giddy with excitement to see Ramsey start and big Fil back in action.

Hopefully see Bassey and Aribo getting a rest with Helander and Ramsey starting. Would still like to see King, Lowry and McCann introduced at some point also. Do we have a decent left back at B team level? Not quite up to date with the B team squad.

Is there any more clarity on Balogun? Fair enough that it's not as bad as expected but does that mean we expected him to be out for a month and it's more like a fortnight or did we fear he would miss the rest of season but he's back in a month?

Seems clear from what GvB says - plus McLaughlin in the other media conference - that we will see starts for McLaughlin, Helander and Ramsey and that the likes of Lowry, King and McCann will see game time at some point as well.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Sands and Zukowski - and maybe even Wright - get starts as well. Very much second string but could be:

McLaughlin
Zukowski
Goldson
Helander
Barisic
Sands
Ramsey
Lowry
Wright
Itten
Sakala

Back