Scottish Cup Final 2022 Date?

adastra

A long shot guys but wondering if there is anyone "in the know" that might be able to confirm the intended date for the May 2022 Scottish Cup Final. Trying to organise a large private event and of course want to avoid that date, just in case we are involved. I'm imagining it will be either Sat 21st or Sat 28th May but would be a great help if anyone knows.

28th May 2022 is Champions League Final so maybe the weekend before?

But nothing is known at this stage domestically

Fast running out of time for the Scottish Cup to be played to a finish.

Think there's a meeting today to decide if the lower league's can continue.

Cheers for all the replies lads. I laughed at the “ask the SFA” one. They don’t know what to do with the 2021 one, so I’m not wasting 2 Bob ringing them about 2022

Might be earlier next year due to the league starting earlier because of the WC in Qatar in December mate ?

A long shot guys but wondering if there is anyone "in the know" that might be able to confirm the intended date for the May 2022 Scottish Cup Final. Trying to organise a large private event and of course want to avoid that date, just in case we are involved. I'm imagining it will be either Sat 21st or Sat 28th May but would be a great help if anyone knows.
Hopefully not Saturday 21st. We have lost our last four cup finals on that date.

Back