MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atcolin

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
WOopzl8.png

All Discussion in here please

Links to illegal streams will lead to a ban

@DocStone still away I see, so good on you for the thread @Kanye West. Anyways guys, here's the normal link to the 'bumper' RangersTV thread. See the OP in it for details.

The game will be available on RangersTV but only to those overseas or using a VPN to appear so. If you don't want to subscribe to Premier, or you can't stand the usual shite on BBC Scotland, then its an option. Buy the 3 Day Unlimited Pass that’s on offer. I'm in UK but will probably make a flying visit to Amsterdam for the match.

Last edited:
Mon the Gers, just do it.

Scottish Cup is up for grabs, let’s get our hands on it to celebrate what has been a bumpy season.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Stating the obvious I know but I hope we scud this mob. Coming from Edinburgh there's alot of two-faced jambos from Wednesday night I'd like to wind up. 3 goals in the first 15 minutes would be lovely.

Will be the last match for a few and one more big push is required before they all get a well deserved break.

We are not travelling back from Algarve until Sunday so will watch on either Sky Go or a Bar somewhere.

My Son has given tickets to his mates.

I am sure that we will rise to the occasion but it won’t be easy so maybe a good few changes are required.

It's a major trophy that we haven't won for far too long. I get people are down but I'm excited for the game tomorrow, could be the lift the players need
I agree to the extent of the Players dont deserve to end the season on a downer.

I just meant it doesnt delete not winning the League in the way the Europa would have and now cant even come close to deleting Weds night.

With those two things gone what does the Scottish Cup actually mean, aside from 'we havent won it in ages'?

Just a nice full stop for the players and thats what Im pinning my thoughts on otherwise Id rather the whole season just stopped and we turn the page.

Actually now looking forward to this after 2 days of feeling awful. Just t hope we as fans can bring the noise and a performance from the players.

Last game of season, last chance of season for silverware and possibly kast time we will see a few of these players. Lets make it a memorable one.

Last match ,lets go out with us going for their throats and blow all the weeks disappointments away.
Hopefully get to see a few youngsters getting on if we're in control and comfortable.

Hearts are slow and will park the bus, hoping for us to make a mistake and let them in. If that doesnt happen theyll simply play for ET/Pens.

We have fast players like Lowry, Amad, Wright and Sakala who would have a field day against them on the big Hampden pitch.

Id be going for it from the off because playing slow only gives Hearts the time and lack of space they desire.

Score first and make them open up. Use our speed players and pull them apart.

Its fair to say Robbie Neilson does not have a Masterplan to out play us or outthink Gio so if we dont win this its basically a disaster.

going to have to put up with that nasally wee orc McLeod.

Dont know what team is going to start as I guess that most of the players will be still down after the other night. Anybody fancy starting with Devine, King, Lowry and McCann

Tomorrow is a must win. There is no other option.

To fail to pick up silverware is going to kill the momentum that Gio and the squad have built up since the week of Celtic at home/Braga away stone dead. The last thing we need is going into a summer with the cloud of yet another trophyless season over us

FWIW, I think we'll win comfortably. The players know what's required.

Hearts are slow and will park the bus, hoping for us to make a mistake and let them in. If that doesnt happen theyll simply play for ET/Pens.

We have fast players like Lowry, Amad, Wright and Sakala who would have a field day against them on the big Hampden pitch.

Id be going for it from the off because playing slow only gives Hearts the time and lack of space they desire.

Score first and make them open up. Use our speed players and pull them apart.

Its fair to say Robbie Neilson does not have a Masterplan to out play us or outthink Gio so if we dont win this its basically a disaster.

We do have pace, but it's wrong to say Hearts don't.
Ginnelly and McKay are rapid.

I expect a few changes, with obviously a keeper change, Balogun in and Bassey moving to left back.
I also think we finished the stronger side on Wednesday and Davis and Arfield contributed plenty to that.
I see a place for Lowry to start too.

I think we're winning with a bit to spare.

Confident for this, don’t know if that’s good or bad:)) im 24 so this year has been my favourite year following us and as much as winning a Scottish cup isn’t a successful season, the players 100% Deserve to win a trophy.

Mcglaughlin
Tav goldson bassey Borna
Lundstram jack Lowry
Aribo Roofe kent

Edit: king to CB and bassey to LB since Borna is out

2-0

Last edited:
We do have pace, but it's wrong to say Hearts don't.
Ginnelly and McKay are rapid.

I expect a few changes, with obviously a keeper change, Balogun in and Bassey moving to left back.
I also think we finished the stronger side on Wednesday and Davis and Arfield contributed plenty to that.
I see a place for Lowry to start too.

I think we're winning with a bit to spare.
I meant Hearts play slowly and although they have a couple of players as you mentioned, they rarely utilise it as a weapon since their instinct is not to attack the opposition. They are typical of Scottish Teams and simply have slightly better players than the likes of Aberdeen, Motherwell, Dundee etc but their style is no different.

Rangers have too often let the likes of Hearts back into games after taking the lead. We've failed to kill teams off so many times and its cost us dearly in the League.

Tomorrow its a result on the day so really no excuses whatsoever.

Attack. Attack. Attack.

People are underestimating how important this is.

A chance for Gio to seal silverware in his first 6 months of tenure. A crucial step in any rangers manager time with us.

A chance for players like mcgregor , Davis , legends of the club to say goodbye with a trophy and a win.

A chance for us the fans to wipe some tears away from Wednesday and look to the future.

Another one off game and make no mistake hearts will feel they can do it given our exertions on Wednesday.

Please Rangers by hook or by crook win this game, for all the points above and especially for all the young kids who were in Seville or stayed up late on Wednesday and shed tears for us and felt the pain you can only get when you are in love with such a football club as ours.

We all need to see our first Scottish cup in 13 years tomorrow!

As tough as it is to move on from Wednesday tomorrow is big aswell, we have a generation of fans who have not seen us win a domestic cup. Starting tomorrow these domestic Trophies are back at Ibrox on a regular basis!

I'm sure the players and management will be up for this tomorrow.

Yesterday was horrible and I was down the whole day, and no doubt will diminish in time. I feel slightly better today, but that could be that the hangover is gone however, starting to get up for the game tomorrow and will be back cheering the team on.

Mon the Rangers you can do it.

Midnight Saturday East Coast Australia, beats 5am start for UEL, still a bit flat after the build up and hype, but confident that the 2022 Scottish Cup will be in the Ibrox trophy room come Monday. WATP

Will be the last match for a few and one more big push is required before they all get a well deserved break.

We are not travelling back from Algarve until Sunday so will watch on either Sky Go or a Bar somewhere.

My Son has given tickets to his mates.

I am sure that we will rise to the occasion but it won’t be easy so maybe a good few changes are required.
I was there in ’66 when your namesake scored the winner. What a final that was. For tomorrow, we don’t have Laudrop, or Gazza or a Drurie. So long as we lift the trophy I’ll be happy.

Will be a few changes surely, Hopefully Roofe can start, if not then who, Davis or Ramsey one of them also might start?

We need to win this, be an absolute disaster if we don't.

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Davis Lundstram Arfield

Wright Aribo Kent

Assuming that Roofe is still goosed given how well he was taped up on Wednesday, and barely got on the field.

3-0 Rangers

I was there in ’66 when your namesake scored the winner. What a final that was. For tomorrow, we don’t have Laudrop, or Gazza or a Drurie. So long as we lift the trophy I’ll be happy.
I wasn’t allowed to go in ‘66 but it’s the first Trophy that I can remember us winning.

I don’t care how we do it any win will do for me.

The Jambos will feel that after our exertions and gut wrenching defeat Wednesday we won't have the Stomach for a Fight. Oh Aye? Gio and Tav will have the Troops up for it nae bother!! As usual going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back