MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The cheating by Collum is a scandal, I'm bloody positive he's doing all he can to send off a Rangers player, and then to make sure hearts win this

Debate it then instead of making stupid comments. You're claiming nobody wanted Wright on. Who else is going to do the backtracking Diallo had been doing from the wide right position? Maybe offer an alternative instead of plain criticising Gio without a rational explanation.
I'll make my comments as long or short as I choose mate. If you can't handle any small criticism of the manager then I'd think about steering clear of match threads in future:))

Bassey strolling through them like peak Aribo there :cool:
Right foot swinger! If anyone deserved to score the winner
Come on Rangers

Ryan Kent’s finishing is poor. No one can deny that.

But we just saw two examples of why he’s a key player for us. One, he sprints back to prevent them breaking away. Then two, he picks the ball up and turns and the Hearts player nearest him looks over his shoulder to check there is a second defender in place to face him. The number of times you see both those things in games is incredible.

Really unlucky from Bassey there.

If any of these Clubs who are apparently looking at Bassey go away from Today and don't come back with a bid... They're are the biggest gimps going.

Wright has been on 8 minutes and has already upped our tempo, getting in good positions and bringing a directness.

Back