MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Outstanding energy today.I hope that helps us all recover from Wednesday,it’s certainly helped my head a bit.WATP and we’ll be back!

Big bassey is an absolute gem. What a player. Only player that started worth pass marks IMO. Subs changed the game and well done to gio for making them he was spot on. Kamara, wright and jack changed the match. Still man of the match has to be bassey
You're fucking kidding. We absolutely dominated that game from the 15 minute mark all the way through. We had a few took a few mins to get back into it after the exertions of midweek but nobody out there played badly.

Scottish media people are weird

Not sure what channel I'm streaming

Tav preparing to go up the steps to get the trophy and all he's talking about is waxing lyrical about Celtic in the league. They just can't help themselves

Proud of our club!all you young ones enjoy,this is what it's like winning the cup last game of the season.no surrender w.a.t.p

Step up in class towards end of the 90 and extra time first half. Craig Gordon saved a beating. Souttar looked good, hope he keeps fit next season.
Delighted we won to end the season with a smile.

Back