MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Roofe is fit enough he has to come on sooner rather than later or if he isn't fit Itten we need a focal point in there and drop Aribo back one we look leggy in the midfield
There’s no way we’d be lining up the way we have if Roofe was fit. Folk need to realise that. His leg was strapped up like a Mummy the other night. If we get 15 minutes out of him we will be lucky.

Turgid final. Football at a minimum. Need to challenge Hearts defence. Lowry on for Arfield and Roofe on for Aribo. If we continue like this we are going to lose another cup final to chancers from Edinburgh.

I have one word for you CLANCY
At least we know what Clancy is though. We know what he is and what his agenda is. Collum is just incompetent at his job. He clearly doesn’t know or understand his job and the rules surrounding it.

Clancy is a rabid, rangers hating rattler cuck, but we all know that. Collum is just a useless waste of time, who genuinely believes he is at the top of his game and Scotlands best official when it’s patently clear that he’s so far off the top of his game it’s untrue.

We need to get a grip with these high balls.

Boyce and Simms are winning every flick on.

We also need to get a proper number 9 on.

Roofe or Itten should be on.

It is going to be hard for our guys to keep the pace up as the game goes on.
Just praying we can find a way to win this.

Stand side linesman

Who is it ?

Phantom fouls and offsides galore
He will be different second half.
The amount of fouls collum gives against is for absolutely no reason at all shows what we're up against. These cunts are doing their best to get Tav booked. Diving screaming at the ref. They are shite. We will win this wit a striker on. That wee piece of shite Devlin is a repulsive little rat .

We look just like a team who have played 120 minutes in the scorching heat on Wednesday! Apart from Bassey who I’m now suspicious may actually be an android! Diallo has looked sharp, header aside. Aribo is blowing out his arse and needs replaced.

Diallo & Bassey have been excellent for me. But the shooting across the team has been poor. It just seems our players have forgotten how to strike a ball.

Get Lundstram off as he’s obviously still fucked.

Get Aribo off.

Get Kent off.
I’d keep all 3 of them on for the start of the second half. I’d rather we got Lowry on to replace Scott Arfield. Lowry would bring a freshness, and his direct play is ideal for the big spaces at Hampden.

Dominating the ball, not creating much, trying to pass the ball into the net, another typical domestic performance. If Jack has 45 minutes in him, I would bring him on for Lundstram who looks shot. Lowry for Arfield, and let’s see what 15 minutes does, then Sakala for Aribo. Last throw of the dice this season.

Back