MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 great chances for Aribo and Amad they both should have scored
Could be set up for Ramsey to come on and score
Souttar is decent for Hearts and SPL level

I see the Lundstrum of August is back today.

So many miles off here Lowry on at HT and any striker please.
Nonsense comment, he put the shift of his life in on Wednesday, he's clearly not going to back out of playing in a cup final today but he does look like he has lead in his boots, now up to the gaffer to make the change.

There’s no way we’d be lining up the way we have if Roofe was fit. Folk need to realise that. His leg was strapped up like a Mummy the other night. If we get 15 minutes out of him we will be lucky.
I'm guessing Roofe is fit only to hit a penalty and hence why we seen him for only 5 minutes on Wednesday.

There’s no way we’d be lining up the way we have if Roofe was fit. Folk need to realise that. His leg was strapped up like a Mummy the other night. If we get 15 minutes out of him we will be lucky.
Well Itten then our best moments have come from crosses let Itten go and attack them

Pretty even. We’re looking a bit leggy in places, particularly Lundstram, who was given a sore one after 10 seconds, but no card. I’m a wee bit wary if we go behind. Simms missed a sitter. We’ve had Amad header, but well over. Screaming out for a centre forward. Aribo had a good header, but too weak. Kent our best player, with Bassey. Odd for me, but Amad has been better than I expected. Even tracking back to support the captain. Need some effort to win this Cup.

Stewart attempting to tell Super how to finish
BetterFearlessAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

This is very worrying. We are far too slow and deliberate. Unless Gio changes it round at half time, I just can’t see us scoring.
Definitely.

FAR too effing slow in getting the ball forwards.

Very frustrating to see us doing this routine again -- getting a throw-in nearly at their goal-line, and working it back to the edge of our box, before it gets launched upfield, or simply lost.

Without Kent I doubt if we'd have any penetration at all.

It might be sacrilege, but Lundstram doesn't look as imposing/decisive/effective as he normally is.
Goldson fhannying about at the back, part of the old old pass-it-to-you-and-you-pass-back-it-to-me sh*te.
Tav losing the ball under little pressure on several occasions.
Aribo not motoring in when the ball is about the be crossed.

A real lack of impetus, drive, guts, ambition, whatever the word is -- we're showing we don't have it in that selection.

Basically, from the players available, we need Roofe on.
And the rest of them told to start passing forwards, and NOT falling back into that horrendous old default of side to side and back to the goalie all the time.

Is Gio going to make this game as difficult or chuck it altogether by refusing to play a striker? We need one on now.

Players do look drained. Only really Bassey really going at it so far. Again.

Tight first half, not much chances. Need to get our finger out in the second half. If Roofe's fit enough get him on for the 2nd half, desperately missing a striker and I fear it will bite us on the arse.

Back