MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lowry and Itten on please. We've hit the byline a few times and put in good balls but there's nobody to stick them away.

Big Ced scored against them last week and he's fit, he should play. Lowry gives us a wee touch of class in the final third.

Kent has been excellent ffs
What has he been doing? He’s played simple passes and had a shot off target. He’s had the steam train that is Calvin Bassey doing most of the work on the left. I’ve been a big fan of Kent but we need a performance (with goals).

Actually beginning to depress me listening to Craigan and Stewart. Will cancel Premier tonight and I ain’t never going back.

Re the game - Sakala to come on and do a Novo. 1-0 Rangers.

Ramsey will be on after 60 mins if we are losing or its still 0-0, he can take a half chance. We dont look like scoring and thats giving Hearts a bit of belief.

We didn't need a striker to beat Leipzig. We are starting to create chances.

Isn't really relevant to this game so far.

Leipzig never sat in with 5 defenders deep. We were 2-0 up against them within the first 25 minutes.

We had one shot on target that half which was a tame effort from Arfield.

Still very much there for the winning. Some people are getting a bit panicky too early

The panic is rising because we've been here before. This looks similar to many previous games with this squad.

But yes, it's still very much there for us. It needs a bit of bravery and magic. I hope we have the legs for it.

We didn't need a striker to beat Leipzig. We are starting to create chances.

Isn't really relevant to this game so far.

Leipzig never sat in with 5 defenders deep the way Hearts have. We were 2-0 up against them within the first 25 minutes.

We had one shot on target that half which was a tame effort from Arfield.

Back