MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What Rangers connections have Hearts got?

McCulloch assistant. McKay and Halliday former players. Naismith in youths. Souttar coming.

There's probably a lot I'm not aware of.

Hearts are broken.
hbk.png

It is embarrassing how defensive a team losing 2-0 in extra time are. More concerned about losing a third than actually doing something in this game.

I questioned bringing Kamara and Jack on instead of somebody with more obvious goal threat, but 100% full marks to Go because aside from Jack"s goal, what they've done is added energy, turned the screw and the pair of them have just kept the ball coming back at that Hearts defence.
It’s only right we questioned it tbf. We should have been going to win that in 90 mins

The fitness levels are unreal here - we have no right to be outworking and bossing teams in extra time but we are miles ahead of them and still got that sharpness and hunger.

Neilson ain't stupid. Hence why he was shouting at his players to go in for the corner in the 90. He knew what was gonna happen in the second half. We obviously don't see it but they coach players for a reason.

Now lets get some more rangers!!!

Hearts have offered nothing and we’re well on top but it only takes one goal to change a game
People need to realise, although we've been exceptionally the better team since half time this is 120 minutes of football yet again after playing in searing heat in the 2nd biggest cup club final in world football. We are flying on adrenaline. Let's just get it over the line, without anymore fkn drama

Oh well. They're just too good. Questions need to be addressed re fitness though. I can't actually believe how struggling we are considering they've played a whole half season more than us
From kick back.

A while half season more :cool:

I've already taken it back. Apologised. Back off dudes.
At least you’ve put your hand up. Fair play.

I think some folk are just absolutely sick of GVB getting it in the neck whenever something goes against us. Having watched the way we’ve played, he’s got it spot on.

Back