MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're fucking kidding. We absolutely dominated that game from the 15 minute mark all the way through. We had a few took a few mins to get back into it after the exertions of midweek but nobody out there played badly.
Game and still be poor. I agree we did dominate.... Against a piss poor hearts side. Kent was atrocious. Davis, arfield and tav non existent
You're fucking kidding. We absolutely dominated that game from the 15 minute mark all the way through. We had a few took a few mins to get back into it after the exertions of midweek but nobody out there played badly.
You can still dominate a game and be poor. I agree we did dominate.... Against a piss poor hearts side. We should have wiped the floor with them in 90 mins. Hearts were awful

We needed the win, by the end we deserved it, and we got it. We showed great physical and mental fitness to grind that out against a team defending for their lives. Souttar looks good. You could see how badly we need a No. 9 - fate truly was not kind robbing us of both main strikers before the EL final, but after the ups and downs I'm hopeful for the future under Gio.

Game and still be poor. I agree we did dominate.... Against a piss poor hearts side. Kent was atrocious. Davis, arfield and tav non existent

You can still dominate a game and be poor. I agree we did dominate.... Against a piss poor hearts side. We should have wiped the floor with them in 90 mins. Hearts were awful
Away you go.

He did well because the pass from Kent was poor, should have been played further in front. Great finish though
Further in front would've taken him more inside and not given him the angle to beat Gordon. It was perfect. The margin for error was reduced by the defender tracking and Gordon narrowing the angle. He did very, very well.

Well Done Rangers on winning the Scottish Cup, we have highlighted our teams profile throughout the World with our European fixtures, hopefully the board back Gio and we go again next season.

Also well done going over to the U.B. with the trophy, this group of fans throughly deserve it with all their hard work over the season.

But for poor finishing, and Collum missing a blatant penalty at the end, Rangers should have won that in regulation time. Seven minutes into extra time, it was all over, and a procession from there. Over the campaign, Rangers are worthy Scottish Cup winners.

However, the season is all about what might have been. One Old Firm game (Ibrox, 2 April) from winning the league. Only penalties denying a historic second-ever European trophy. Fine margins from it being an exceptional season.

There will be some changes over the summer, but you can’t help concluding it’s been a promising start to the van Bronckhorst era.

Poor attempt at a wind up.
Away and give your head a good wobble you fuckin clown.
Only on FF.

Aye well done Declan away and enjoy your sister ya freak

Well done the Rangers!!!

Take a bow Ryan Jack. A goal worthy of winning any final... it's just a pity it didn't come on Wednesday night.

Well deserved victory. First half was pretty even and I must admit I was scratching my head at the team selection. However, from half time on there was only one team in it. The substitution of Dialo for Wright made a big difference and I thought Wright deserved his goal.

MOTM: Probably should be Bassey. What is there left to say about this guy? Where does he find the energy from? Caused Hearts problems all afternoon. However, i'm giving it to Wright who I thought turned the game.

WATP!

Fantastic and emotional! Brilliant Rmagers just brilliant. What a season the players , management and is fans deserved that today !

Magnificent - stronger and stronger as the game went on. Two terrific goals. Huge credit to those players after this week with the penalty loss and the funeral.

Calvin Bassey is just immense - as a man and a footballer. Maybe the fittest player I've ever seen. Got to be worth £30m + in today's crazy market.

Timothy off you pop .

A fitting end to a tough season and so close to lifting European silverware.
Absolutely delighted to win,even though my heart sank when we went into extra time yet again.
Well done to all the full squad of players,you've done us all proud.
That's me off to get pished now,enjoy your evening g fellow bears.
WATP.

It would have been a travesty if we had ended the season trophy less,
While I’m at it Bassey is an exceptional athlete and football player.

Just back to car. Great to finish with silverware and we did alright in the end after a slow start. Bassey immense as usual but for me MOM has to go to the guy who changed the game and that was Scott Wright. We just didn’t look like scoring until he came on. I saw someone say Kent was “atrocious “!!!!??? Kent ran for 120 mins again and was a handful for them. Nobody had a bad game and after a long long season they all put everything into it. Onto next season and a quadruple up for grabs!!!!

Reactions: BWO
BBC asking Robbie Nielsen if he was disappointed with the refs performance??? .

To be fair to him he said he thought the ref had a good game and he was happy with it.

Fckng BBC. Did they see Gollum today??? Some of his decisions were unfathomable. A report needs to go to UEFA. That can’t be mere incompetence

I am sick of this dick on BBC going on about Wednesday
Worst of it was in the 88th minute when Hearts had a corner and he was creaming himself shouting about what a glorious ending there might be (clearly praying for it), and then barely a peep from him when Tav had a free-kick in a more dangerous position than the Hearts one a couple of minutes later deep into injury time.

I loathe and despise that creature. My skin crawls every time I am reminded that he has the same surname as me. Urghhh!

Back