Scottish cup or unbeaten season?

Scottish cup or unbeaten season?

• Scottish Cup

Votes: 825 98.7%
  • Unbeaten Season

Votes: 11 1.3%

• Total voters
Going unbeaten in the league doesn’t bother me in the slightest, the only was obsessed with it is the losers from the east end who think going unbeaten against Rob Kieran etc. Is an achievement.

What a stupid question

Are you taking the piss op because you know everyone will respond the same way ?

Now the filth are out of the cup my priority would be going the full season undefeated.

We have 2 chances to win a cup every year but very rarely will we be a few games away from going the full season unbeaten.

If you can only choose one right now what would it be?
Cup = Trophy. All day long.

Who cares about unbeaten? We were unbeaten in the league when we won the damn thing in March.

giphy.gif

Would of course love to finish the season unbeaten, but winning another trophy is more important if I had to choose. It’s been far too long since we won it and another one to add to the honours list would be wonderful.

No medals for going undefeated. Would prefer both and expect us to push for that but if there was such a thing as a choice, it'll be lifting a cup

couldn't care less about going unbeaten really as it should easily happen now with the fixtures we have. We haven't won the Scottish cup for 12 years which is far too long so time to win it again

Ridiculous question. There should be no either/or about it. We should be winning the cup AND remaining unbeaten. And I'm 100% certain we will do both.

Now the filth are out of the cup my priority would be going the full season undefeated.

We have 2 chances to win a cup every year but very rarely will we be a few games away from going the full season unbeaten.

If you can only choose one right now what would it be?

How is this even a question

Do we win a trophy for going unbeaten in the league?

We play to win trophies, any other achievements are bonuses

Scottish Cup. Don’t see why we shouldn’t be capable of both.. I would like us to rotate the squad in the league now though. Get Simpson, Bassey, Wright, Zungu ect some minutes.
No rotating anybody against the filth. Full team out. 110% effort. Total humiliation of them. That's my minimum requirement

Back