Scottish cup or unbeaten season?

Scottish cup or unbeaten season?

• Scottish Cup

Votes: 825 98.7%
  • Unbeaten Season

Votes: 11 1.3%

• Total voters
Cup , if I had to choose one , we have failed both times when we have progressed further than them in a cup competition recently .

Daft question.

Patently we strive for both but the cup is the priority. It’s been 12 years since we last won that thing.

Yes being unbeaten would be nice but you don’t get an extra trophy for that do you.

See if you asked me about the Scottish cup at the start of the season I wouldn’t of given a rats backside about it. For me it’s got to be the cup now. An unbeaten season is great but at the end of the day the cups the cup. We are so far behind them in Scottish cups would be great to catch up with them and over take them on that as well.

I’ve posted some nonsense on here over the years. This beats it all.

who would seriously vote for losing a cup (with our main rival out) ahead of what ever not losing four dead rubbers means.

clearly it would be nice. Buts waaaaaay down the list of priorities.

I’d rather have no injuries in those four games that I would being undefeated in them

Now the filth are out of the cup my priority would be going the full season undefeated.

We have 2 chances to win a cup every year but very rarely will we be a few games away from going the full season unbeaten.

If you can only choose one right now what would it be?
Madness

Win silverware all day long shouldn't even be up for debate

Scottish cup, I’d go as far as playing the development team for the remaining league games including the game against them. Unbeaten in league is just soundbites, we've won the league that’s all that mattered.

Scottish Cup for me. We have destroyed the league and won it magnificently. Think both will happen but I chose the cup because it’s more silverware for our great football club.

Now the filth are out of the cup my priority would be going the full season undefeated.

We have 2 chances to win a cup every year but very rarely will we be a few games away from going the full season unbeaten.

Staggering tbh. Sure it'd be nice to go unbeaten but it means absolutely f*ck all in the grand scheme of things.

In misbelief that 6 people would rather go unbeaten than add a trophy to the trophy room. Bonkers

we need the cup the bheasts have more wins than us and this needs sorted,

This club is about winning trophies and medals. I'm sure the players would want to do both but I think the priority would be the cup.

Fucking hell. The cup obviously

An unbeaten season will be talked about forever. We have won many trophies that never get talked about.
We aren't unbeaten because It comes with *in the league! Getting put out of 2 cups by average teams is what is remembered not fake awards! It's embarrassing when folk talk about Brenda and the Invincibles that got royally pumped in every champions league game and it's why we should always appreciate the team that sent us away 99.9% of the time unbeaten but the records emblazoned on the banners at Ibrox are Trophies.

Do you get a medal for going unbeaten? Prizes for me. Players talk readily about what they have won so for me winning the cup is more important than what are effectively dead rubbers in an already won league. It would be nice to go unbeaten but not as nice as a double.

We're a club thats all about winning trophies. What do you think

Both.
We should not even be contemplating defeat in either competition.
To do so would be a betrayal of everything that the club stands for
^^^^ This for me.

Last week it was beat them in the cup or the league.

This week it is cup or unbeaten.

‘Or’ doesn’t exist for me. I want both. If you’re not pissed at any failure then you’re not a Rangers man.

That might be the most stupid question ever asked on here. And that's saying something.

I'm not even going to take part in the poll.

Cup, we are Rangers ffs we want to win trophies not some made up BS to get one over on the beggars.

Before this season we’ve won f all for almost a decade and you think an unbeaten run is important?

In the future no one will remember if we go unbeaten but will if we win the cup.

Cup.

Only thing that might sway me was if the unbeaten run included a complete annihilation of Celtic in the last old firm game. Ie a 5 or 6 nil

Anyone thinking "either or?" needs a clip round the ear.

I voted Scottish cup as doing the double would be fantastic but if we win our next 7 domestic games we do the double and go the season unbeaten in the league

Cup all day long, however I dont think its now unrealistic to go for the cup, record points, and unbeaten season. Thats how good we really are

Cup, going undefeated would be a fantastic achievement but the league is done and dusted, another trophy is the priority

Latest posts

Back