Scottish cup or unbeaten season?

Scottish cup or unbeaten season?

• Scottish Cup

Votes: 825 98.7%
  • Unbeaten Season

Votes: 11 1.3%

• Total voters
Cup every single day of the week, wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if we lost a couple of times in league (as long as it wasn’t the filth) provided we win the cup.

There's no trophy for an unbeaten season, so it's cup for me.

No reason we can't do both though.

Crazy question. Go undefeated in 4 meaningless games or add to our major trophies.

Both we shouldn’t lose the last 4 games, and we are due to win the Scottish Cup it’s been a long time so let’s finish the season with a massive double party.

Definitely Scottish Cup. 55 is wrapped up and there's no prizes for an unbeaten league season.

Of course it would be invincibles with a "hashtag" according to that diddy Sutton yesterday, I'd take the Scottish Cup over unbeaten but I think the squad of players we have will be determined to achieve both which would be a tremendous achievement
I'll take winning the fastest title in a 100 years first and foremost.

I want both of course
But in line with the OP question - if it has to be one or the other - then it must be the cup

It's been far too long since our trophy cabinet held the silverware that belongs there - & we should keep them there for as long as possible as well

Nothing dispels the lean years better than a full trophy cabinet imo
Not even an un-beaten season

Now the filth are out of the cup my priority would be going the full season undefeated.

We have 2 chances to win a cup every year but very rarely will we be a few games away from going the full season unbeaten.

If you can only choose one right now what would it be?
We need to start winning trophies on a regular basis, 2 this season will be a start even though it should have been a treble.

I want a SC desperately, some of the finals we lost still bugs me
Hibs
Dun utd
Celtic, joe Miller
Hearts

Now the filth are out of the cup my priority would be going the full season undefeated.

We have 2 chances to win a cup every year but very rarely will we be a few games away from going the full season unbeaten.

Now dont start this again Keechy drawers.

There is nothing stopping us doing both, however the main objective was to win the league this season and we have. Anything else now is a bonus for me.

Scottish Cup obviously.

It still irks me that they’ve won more SCs than us. Many of them tainted of course but they have more nonetheless.

We need to rectify that over the next decade.

Scottish Cup obviously.

It still irks me that they’ve won more SCs than us. Many of them tainted of course but they have more nonetheless.

We need to rectify that over the next decade.
Don't think them winning the first three Scottish cups out of the four recently were tainted, or indeed any others. Last season's SC played this season however is up there with winning the title via a zoom call and Dundee's lost vote.

An absolute affront to 'sporting integrity'.

these type of threads should be pulled, absolute nonsense of a question

Back