Scottish Cup Quarter Final - Aberdeen vs Rangers/Kilmarnock

Would have been happy enough playing them at home, away will be a very difficult game as it always is up there.

Ticket wise here's hoping we get circa 4k, should get a ticket regardless tbf.

(As long as we beat Killie......)

bgsnix.jpg

Cops will be rubbing their hands, nice wee easy afternoon stopping Supporters Buses hoping a bear has taken a wee carry out on the bus.

Numerous, the fuukin willingness to be drawn away was fuukin overwhelming.

There are many that should be fuukin hangin their heids in shame.

Bore ‘fuukin’ Off :)
Amazing the amount of people already thinking we’re playing Aberdeen.

Dangerous game to be playing troops. We’ve got an arguably more difficult fixture against a team we’ve badly struggled against this season to come.

Definitely. And it’s more than just this season in fairness.

Not beaten Killie yet and failed to beat them 3 out of 4 games this season, but yeah let’s everyone look to Pittodrie!

We can apply for 20% of the capacity that's 6200 tickets... there is no way police Scotland will want 6k bears in Aberdeen
Myself I think we will get a extra 1k on top of what we get at the moment which is fucking scandalous

Amazing the amount of people already thinking we’re playing Aberdeen.

Dangerous game to be playing troops. We’ve got an arguably more difficult fixture against a team we’ve badly struggled against this season to come.

Taking nothing for granted mate, but Aberdeen away is a more difficult game than Killie at home.

i feel very confident we will beat them comfortably this time if we beat killie.
Also think the paedos wont have much bother dealing with the junkies either unfortunately

We can apply for 20% of the capacity that's 6200 tickets... there is no way police Scotland will want 6k bears in Aberdeen
Myself I think we will get a extra 1k on top of what we get at the moment which is fucking scandalous

How big do you think Pittodrie is?

Taking nothing for granted mate, but Aberdeen away is a more difficult game than Killie at home.

Normally I’d agree that Aberdeen away is more difficult as it’s always their cup final against us but our second half performance against Killie at Ibrox earlier this season was one of our worst of the season.

Why are people talking like we are already through?

As for the draw, worse one we could have got apart from the Tim's away.

Disnae matter one jot what the next round is if we don't beat clarkes mob.

There are lots worrying about an allocation that could bite us in the bum. As you say Kilmarnock NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF FIRST.

Barring replays we have not been drawn one single game at hame again.

Remember when they had to come to Glasgow for the league cup semi and they whined in pathetic fashion about not being able to get here / get back in time etc.? I would hazard a guess that the only complaining from the bears for this game will be how few tickets we get. They could play the game at 8am on a Sunday morning and the bears will be there follow following.

Latest posts

Back