Scottish Cup Quarter Final - Aberdeen vs Rangers/Kilmarnock

Is this opinion or have you worked something out?
We have 3 home games post split.

Celtic, Aberdeen and 1 other.

For them to send us to Pittodrie would mean giving us a third home game against 2 out of Hearts, Kilmarnock and St Johnstone. That won't happen.

Premier Sports also have 2 Pro 14 games scheduled to be shown around the 5.15pm slot on the Saturday on their 2 channels
Didn't even know what Pro 14 was mate just googled it and seen this

UINNESS PRO14 FINAL 2019 – TICKET INFORMATION
25 MAY 2019, CELTIC PARK STADIUM, GLASGOW, SCOTLAND

Same day as Scottish Cup Final. How's that gonna work?

Don';t want them getting half an Ibrox gate.
Same here I want to give them feck all.
I said on another post, that if we were to dray them at home. The the club should charge a token enterence fee, just enough to pay the operating costs for the game, leaving eff all for their gate share.

Sorry but how is there NO chance??

There's every chance with these fckers in charge.
Because there is a home/away game discrepancy in our Favour this season.

If the Top 6 remains the same, we will be getting a third home game against someone, not a third away game.

Minimal policing required for the rugby and I doubt the crowd will be that huge - maybe 20/25,000 absolute maximum. Congestion might be a bigger issue.

Because there is a home/away game discrepancy in our Favour this season.

If the Top 6 remains the same, we will be getting a third home game against someone, not a third away game.

I wouldn't put anything on that. It's the Scottish Premiership we are talking about.

The Pro 14 Final usually has a evening kick=-off say 6pm or even 7pm still cray to think it got accepted

Minimal policing required for the rugby and I doubt the crowd will be that huge - maybe 20/25,000 absolute maximum. Congestion might be a bigger issue.

the crowds have been getting bigger try closer to the 45k-50k mark depands on the teams mind you

We need to win it up there.
I’m on holiday the date of the replay.
Assuming we take care of Kilmarnock at Ibrox, which I’m confident about, this is a great chance to get some revenge on the sheep molestors for the League Cup when we failed to turn up.

Assuming we take care of Kilmarnock at Ibrox, which I’m confident about, this is a great chance to get some revenge on the sheep molestors for the League Cup when we failed to turn up.
There are some games where I’m quite happy playing away.
This is one of them.

Nothing yet confirmed but it appears to be

2nd-4th March

Dundee United v Ross County/Inverness CT Saturday lunchtime BBC
Hibs v Celtic Saturday 5.15pm Premier Sports
Aberdeen v Kilmarnock/Rangers Sunday 1.30pm or 2pm Premier Sports
Partick v Hearts Monday 7.05pm BBC

The Partick v Hearts is mentioned on the Hearts Kickback. It looks like that is on the new BBC Scotland channel as there is Championship games that kick-off at that time

Nothing yet confirmed but it appears to be

2nd-4th March

Dundee United v Ross County/Inverness CT Saturday lunchtime BBC
Hibs v Celtic Saturday 5.15pm Premier Sports
Aberdeen v Kilmarnock/Rangers Sunday 1.30pm or 2pm Premier Sports
Partick v Hearts Monday 7.05pm BBC

The Partick v Hearts is mentioned on the Hearts Kickback. It looks like that is on the new BBC Scotland channel as there is Championship games that kick-off at that time

I'd take anything other than the Monday night.

Back