Scottish Cup quarter final draw

pelem

Hope they get sent to Pittodrie or Tynecastle.

We have just got rid of 7000 or so of them from the Broomloan.Don’t want them back

Tynecastle for them and they would shite it.

Since Brenda came they've had one away game in the Scottish and Hertz would be better than the sheep who cannae hack it.

Monty_greenock34

Dundee Utd away please
Dont know why on earth youd wish for an away tie at this stage of the competition just so u can give the finger to a few fans in the stand.

Bigger picture mate we have a real chance of a trophey, we want the best chance of doing so and a tricky game to scumdee isnt where i want to go given the options.

bigbluenose

If we get by Kilmarnock, then we should be wishing for Celtic at Ibrox. To win it we'll need to beat them and the Quarter Final is the last chance to get them at Ibrox.
Was on sky they have won 26 Cup games on the bounce going on about treble trebles ect..
We need to get them to ibrox and halt this run.
The thought of them Winning 6 cups in a row makes me sick to the stomach

Crown_Defender

Official Ticketer
Dont know why on earth youd wish for an away tie at this stage of the competition just so u can give the finger to a few fans in the stand.

Bigger picture mate we have a real chance of a trophey, we want the best chance of doing so and a tricky game to scumdee isnt where i want to go given the options.
All fair enough mate. I’m sure I’ll agree with you in the morning :D

SOB-WATP

Official Ticketer
If we qualify I want the tarriers at Ibrox.

Purely because I think that's the best chance of us or anyone else beating them, wouldn't be as confident at Hampden in the semis for example.

If we're gong to win it, we'll have to beat them at some stage.

Renoranger

If we qualify I want the tarriers at Ibrox.

Purely because I think that's the best chance of us or anyone else beating them, wouldn't be as confident at Hampden in the semis for example.

If we're gong to win it, we'll have to beat them at some stage.
Wrong x infinity.

Yahoos at Tynecastle.

Graemeh89

Official Ticketer
So the draw is looking like this

Aberdeen
Celtic
Dundee Utd
Hearts
Hibs
Kilmarnock/Rangers
Partick Thistle
Ross County/Inverness

Ideal draw

Rangers v Partick
Hearts v Hibs
Aberdeen v Celtic
Ross County v Dundee Utd
I’d rather celfic got Hearts than Aberdeen , McInnes and his bottle merchants never turn up against them.

govwalker

So the draw is looking like this

Aberdeen
Celtic
Dundee Utd
Hearts
Hibs
Kilmarnock/Rangers
Partick Thistle
Ross County/Inverness

Ideal draw

Rangers v Partick
Hearts v Hibs
Aberdeen v Celtic
Ross County v Dundee Utd
Fck that. The Tarriers will roll over the Sheep as per usual. I'd rather they went to Tynecastle.