Scottish Cup quarter final draw

How does the ticketing work if it's the filth at Ibrox ?

Do they get half the tickets or an increase on the 800 they were allocated for the 29th Dec game ?

They'll get the whole Broomloan and nothing else.

Maybe………but that was then this is now……
and I doubt they will be playing just an 18 year old up front on his own the next time…

No mate they won't, but they've still got serious defensive deficiencies that will get exposed on their travels soon enough.

Dont know why on earth youd wish for an away tie at this stage of the competition just so u can give the finger to a few fans in the stand.

Bigger picture mate we have a real chance of a trophey, we want the best chance of doing so and a tricky game to scumdee isnt where i want to go given the options.
I agree home tie. Don't quite understand anyone wanting an away game ever in any comp.

I hope so. We keep hearing this yet they've comfortably won each game since the break.

They certainly weren't comfortable in their one away game mate.

Tony Watt missed 3 clear cut chances before the mentally challengeds scored.

They are a difficult team to beat at home, no question, but away from home they are vulnerable.

That's why playing them at Ibrox increases our chances.

Is it possible to refuse such a large allocation? Should be up to the home club to sell tickets as they see fit

Under cup rules they are entitled to up to 10,000 tickets. They have never requested it before but now that they’ve been chucked out of the Broomloan, they will want their full allocation out of spite.

Under cup rules they are entitled to up to 10,000 tickets. They have never requested it before but now that they’ve been chucked out of the Broomloan, they will want their full allocation out of spite.
Would be surprised if they got more than the broomie due to the police insisting on it,maybe the corner they have now at a push.

Confident we will take care of Kilmarnock. If we want to win this cup we need to beat them so our best chance is to get them at home in the draw tonight.

Back