Scottish Cup quarter final draw

Which dates are the quarter final ties due to be played? Will us bears who bought premier sports for a month still get the quarters?

2nd march i think and i've a feeling we'll get dundee utd if we beat killie , whats worst half of Ibrox gate receipts or going to tannadice .........tough one bears

There were people talking about getting the bheggars or Dundee United away. Don't know why any one would want that?

Get past Kilmarnock and give us the easiest home tie as possible.
Wanting Celtic away is mental but I actually think getting the piglets at Ibrox would be the best possible draw. Almost certainly will need to beat them to win the cup anyway and that will give us the best chance.

2nd preference for me is Dundee's 2nd team at Ibrox. We've not played them in ages and I want to see us destroy them.

2nd march i think and i've a feeling we'll get dundee utd if we beat killie , whats worst half of Ibrox gate receipts or going to tannadice .........tough one bears

Oh for fecks sake who cares how much they get as long as we beat them I couldn't care less tbh

Super Ally waxing lyrical about how magnificent Oliver Burke is. I love Ally but he's too nice of a guy. Compare him to a bitter wank like Sutton.

Hopefully Rangers price the tickets for a token sum. Enough to cover their operating costs and scum-dee unt, get hee-haw.

One things for sure ..as day follows night..that Separate Entity FC will be drawn at home and should we get past Killie we will be away!

So the draw is looking like this

Aberdeen
Celtic
Dundee Utd
Hearts
Hibs
Kilmarnock/Rangers
Partick Thistle
Ross County/Inverness

Ideal draw

Rangers v Partick
Hearts v Hibs
Aberdeen v Celtic
Ross County v Dundee Utd

So the draw is looking like this

Aberdeen
Celtic
Dundee Utd
Hearts
Hibs
Kilmarnock/Rangers
Partick Thistle
Ross County/Inverness

Ideal draw

Rangers v Partick
Hearts v Hibs
Aberdeen v Celtic
Ross County v Dundee Utd

Ideal ? A bye for Celtic against their bitches again ? Fck that .

Give us Celtic at Ibrox or tynecastle where at least they’ll know they’re in a game .

Hope they get sent to Pittodrie or Tynecastle.

We have just got rid of 7000 or so of them from the Broomloan.Don’t want them back

Tynecastle for them and they would shite it.

Since Brenda came they've had one away game in the Scottish and Hertz would be better than the sheep who cannae hack it.

Back