Scottish Cup 4th Round General Discussion & 5th Round Draw - Hamilton v Rangers (8th Feb, KO TBA)

Great result for the Accies today. 5 effin nil, even if it was against trash. Goal for debut signing Dales, and another for our wonderkid striker Winter, who came on as a sub.

Now for a winnable tie in tomorrow’s draw.

I know they are part timers but its a team that's generally used to winning. Did they have a go?

so ball bounces off ref and lands to partick player just outside their box and he blows whistle and gives ball back to them! surely that's not right is it? I thought play just plays on? Muir is the ref btw

so ball bounces off ref and lands to partick player just outside their box and he blows whistle and gives ball back to them! surely that's not right is it? I thought play just plays on? Muir is the ref btw

Rule change with that one mate. Got it right.

One take away from the Bheggars game. I've missed Simunovic, by God he is a terrible defender. He must get his lack of awareness from Lee Griffiths' medicine cabinet. Here's hoping he's got a Thistle equaliser in his locker.

Bit of a shocking result for them, putting out their strongest team and relegation hunters a league below I expected a cricket score.

Frimpong makes no attempt whatsoever to get the ball with Thistles penalty yet stays on the park even though he is the last man

Simunovic actually man handles the referee and doesn’t even see a yellow

Last edited:
Bit of a shocking result for them, putting out their strongest team and relegation hunters a league below I expected a cricket score.

Coild be just blowing off the cobwebs like we did yesterday. But Wednesday night is the real test.

Coild be just blowing off the cobwebs like we did yesterday. But Wednesday night is the real test.
They had the best team possible out I wouldn’t put it all down to cobwebs. Something isn’t 100% right at the paedodome. If we can keep winning the pressure could start to really expose them.

They had the best team possible out I wouldn’t put it all down to cobwebs. Something isn’t 100% right at the paedodome. If we can keep winning the pressure could start to really expose them.

It’s a good sign if they’re putting their best team out for a game like that. They‘ll tire as the season goes on. If we can win the next couple of league games without Tav and Alfie we’ll move closer to being title favourites.

Yep, will be giving it a watch.

Could be a good game.
Shankland will be looking to impress against Premiership opposition, something he’s not managed to do as of yet.

He’ll probably be happy staying at Utd as he’ll be in the top flight with them next year, but I reckon a team like Hearts or Hibs may be in for him if he plays well today.

Easyist tie possible, I'm sure the game is between hibs at home & killie away iirc

Wouldn't mind Caley Thistle at Ibrox next round. Give more players a look in againt
Agreed mate, a lower half SPL or top half Championship team would get some fringe players meaningful game time. We are likely to need everyone match fit and good to go brew even now and end season

Can anyone enlighten me on this Broomhill Sports Club Glasgow then?

I have as much as google can tell me but wondered if any of our own on here could throw anything about them up? Local knowledge, 'mare bears than tims'? etc.

Back