Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

Drives me potty. Got on, selected 2 North Stand tickets and then it bombed me out.
Now I get back in and it's only got fecking West Stand tickets available!

Never even got an email so it will be the Telly for me.
Take it from me you've won a watch as that was a shambles today trying to get a ticket ,

Logged in at 12 and only got a ticket at 4pm!!
Got to be the worst online purchase experience I've had,

It's mentioned every year at our AGM and only now are we going to get a new ticketing system,
Not good enough I'm afraid,

If our board members use similar technology for their own businesses they would be out of business in a year!!

Same as the last few Hampden games, waited a few hours, jumped on and got a North Stand ticket within about 3 mins.

Panic merchants giving themselves unnecessary stress by trying to buy within the first couple of hours of them going on sale.

A joke the website can’t handle the traffic right enough.
Understand this but if you didn’t have thousands going on that don’t have the correct criteria to buy, those going on early would’ve had a better chance at buying the north/south stand tickets

People will have given up and when they go back in will be given a west.

The mate bought mine and his through friends and family should I still get a confirmation email through or will that just be him?

I went on to look at my purchase history on my account but I can't see it anymore have they took it off or what's going on there?

Terrible site we all know it can't cope and predict the crash but bury the head in the sand attitude as usual.

6 hours of this time. Twice kicked and put back in queue after selecting ticket. Four times told nothing in basket. Into double figures number of times my username or password was incorrect. Tried resetting password, four times link didn't work. Eventually got to checkout and had 3 tickets in basket. Couldn't remove 2 of them. Picked one, logged in with previously incorrect username and password and finally got one ticket. Confirmation received about 10 minutes or so later.

Numerous issues, no item in basket, for first hour or so, then proceeded to re setting password at least 10 times. Finally success FIVE f#cking hours after I started. It simply isn't good enough.

6 hours of this time. Twice kicked and put back in queue after selecting ticket. Four times told nothing in basket. Into double figures number of times my username or password was incorrect. Tried resetting password, four times link didn't work. Eventually got to checkout and had 3 tickets in basket. Couldn't remove 2 of them. Picked one, logged in with previously incorrect username and password and finally got one ticket. Confirmation received about 10 minutes or so later.
Mate see if this was 10 years ago I maybe, just maybe could see this, but it's not. The Covid lockdown surely reduced those people uncertain with shopping on line to a mere trickle. That so many people are struggling for hours surely illustrates to these clowns that they're not up to the job. :mad:

Eventually, 5 hours 21 minutes, 20+ password changes later, got a ticket. Bloody West Stand though, was wanting South or North. Absolute shocking from Rangers that this is the ticket portal, fkin DISGRACE

Should be 5 hours, not 6. Just had reply to email I sent to ticket office. High volume of traffic caused many issues, the window is open to 9am and now only west stand tickets available. No mention of 'sorry' or attempt to apologise.

Thanks LB. Very much appreciated.

Managed to get there in the end thanks to your help - I’ll bookmark this for future reference.

Unfortunately, it looks as if there are only disabled/wheelchair tickets available at the minute but that should sort itself in time.

Once again, thanks.
No worries at all glad to help.

this highlights the ongoing communication issues between club and fans

Once this issue was known, an email should have been sent to all fans advising of it

Instead, many that don’t read forums will be panicking over this

Logged in and now can’t buy more than one ticket - even though both come out of my account.

Updated names and have refreshed basket…still getting the you can only buy one ticket message.

I’m going for a pint and will try again tomorrow...I’d rather have my balls waxed than deal with our ticket site.

Got a left something your basket email and shat it that despite taking my money the transaction never went through but then got a ticket confirmation email about 10 mins later.

What an utter mess of a platform

Why do divvy bastards do that?

Would love a system where only those eligible can log in at sale times
If bet a lot of it is people eligible to buy tickets click to add a ticket and then click again when it looks like it hasn't been added because the site is so slow. I've ended up with 4 tickets in my basket because of this previously.

Logged in and now can’t buy more than one ticket - even though both come out of my account.

Updated names and have refreshed basket…still getting the you can only buy one ticket message.

I’m going for a pint and will try again tomorrow...I’d rather have my balls waxed than deal with our ticket site.
Seen a few people mention this throughout the thread.

They had to buy each person individually rather than one transaction

If bet a lot of it is people eligible to buy tickets click to add a ticket and then click again when it looks like it hasn't been added because the site is so slow. I've ended up with 4 tickets in my basket because of this previously.
That happened to me earlier

But i guarantee thousands were trying to chance their luck slowing everything up for the rest us who were eligible

League cup final this season was 1267+ points. The Scottish cup semi final last season was 470+ points & the final v Hearts was 716+ points.

Would be interesting to see the reduction in allocation for this game for this game compared to the league cup final this season & the Scottish cup semi final & final last season. Would be good to see the breakdown in available tickets to MyGers over those 3 games and this one.
Was just about to ask the question on semi-final game last season. Knew it was under 500pts.
How is it even possible, that hike in pts?
Gutted for one of my lads.
1277 pts he’s on
My other lad has only made it with 9pts.
I’m hoping for a 2nd ballot like league cup final.

Seen a few people mention this throughout the thread.

They had to buy each person individually rather than one transaction
I’ll hold of until tomorrow in the hope that it’s been sorted.

I’ve emailed the TO in the past and they’ve usually been quick in their response TBF…so might do the same if it isn’t resolved.

It’s not an issue buying tickets individually but like to be next to the lad all the same.

I feel for all the bears that ended up spending hours trying to secure their ticket, at last the club is changing things from next season.

It might be that I was just lucky, however I logged on at around 5pm after a 5 minute wait in the queued got a North stand ticket confirmed by email minutes later.

The current system seems unable to cope with the initial rush, therefore will leave it a few hours for the final.

Same as the last few Hampden games, waited a few hours, jumped on and got a North Stand ticket within about 3 mins.

Panic merchants giving themselves unnecessary stress by trying to buy within the first couple of hours of them going on sale.

A joke the website can’t handle the traffic right enough.
Lucky you I tried after a few at various stages on day of the sale from soon after the time it went up and got nothing. But hey ho folk are panic merchants.

Why were you trying before they went on sale?

As I write this post it's 6 hours since sales opened.

I’ll hold of until tomorrow in the hope that it’s been sorted.

I’ve emailed the TO in the past and they’ve usually been quick in their response TBF…so might do the same if it isn’t resolved.

It’s not an issue buying tickets individually but like to be next to the lad all the same.
If you are on F&F then your tickets will definitely be seated together. I always purchase individually and the tickets are always next to each other.

I feel for all the bears that ended up spending hours trying to secure their ticket, at last the club is changing things from next season.

It might be that I was just lucky, however I logged on at around 5pm after a 5 minute wait in the queued got a North stand ticket confirmed by email minutes later.

The current system seems unable to cope with the initial rush, therefore will leave it a few hours for the final.

I was in a queue for 2 hours and then just after 5 the website came up and I was in and out in 5 minutes, only took me one attempt to pay for a change

SFA hoover up tickets for member clubs, plus a higher use of debentures.
But surely they member clubs had same allocation last season for the exact same game. Why have both games v them at hampden been 1267 (final) and 1278 pts, when the same game was 470 pts last year.
I think those who have missed out deserve an explanation.
It was obviously going to go up…..but an 800 point (272%) increase is ludicrous!

Many points you on ?
Don’t know i never really bother if I get offered a ticket I take it if not it’s a Telly game for me,Mygers is only a donation to club for me can’t be arsed getting annoyed about it,if i miss one game I know there is another just round the corner.

Back