Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

Just in case no one else covers it...

The website is an utter shambles, what's the need for a queue if it just crashes anyway when logged in.

Can someone help settle an argument here please:

Myself and my dad sit together we both all semi finals finals and in friends and family

When logging on today to buy the tickets, I have purchased his as he’s at work, I then need to log on again in my own account to buy my ticket?

There isn’t a way of buying the 2 at the same time when logged in is there?

As now the queue is saying over an hour and I doubt the upper stand will have anything left by time I get on

Joined the queue as soon as it opened. 26 minute wait.
My estimated waiting time got down to 13 minutes. Then started going back up. And up. And up. Currently 33 minutes.

Edit - now 1 hour and 1 minute! Think I'll chuck it and log in later.

Was fairly simple. Stopped refreshing when I got the "Site is down before sale" message then I only had a 2 min wait when it went live

ill tell you where the club is going wrong and this happens all the time.

There will be hundreds, if not thousands of people on the site just now not eligible to buy a ticket. Just on it out of curiosity and hoping they’ll get one with a glitch in the system.

The club should create unique links for those only eligible to buy a ticket. It will probably make it easier for those of us who can actually buy them.

Started off at 16 mins, then 10 mins, then 34 now 1hr22 mins :))

I don't let it annoy me cos there is literally zero point. Find it funny now if anything.

Myself and my dad sit together we both all semi finals finals and in friends and family

When logging on today to buy the tickets, I have purchased his as he’s at work, I then need to log on again in my own account to buy my ticket?

As now the queue is saying over an hour and I doubt the upper stand will have anything left by time I get on
You add two to basket and update.
Then change the second ticket to the other person by using the drop-down menu.
Update and check out.

If your friends on the website. Log in as one of them and then choose two tickets. Then choose the other operson from the drop down and update the basket, Then proceed to checkout.

There will be hundreds, if not thousands of people on the site just now not eligible to buy a ticket. Just on it out of curiosity and hoping they’ll get one with a glitch in the system.

The club should create unique links for those only eligible to buy a ticket. It will probably make it easier for those of us who can actually buy them.

100%, worked a treat getting a unique link for Seville.

In and ticket bought within seconds

I buy my dad's and my own on the one login.

Add two to the basket, change the name of one to my dad and then update basket.

The Europa Final purchasing was seamless.

Why we didn’t just copy their blueprint I’ll never know.

I can't imagine it's that hard to do either.

Surely the solution is to have you log in before you click the link and then it only lets those with the sufficient points join the queue.

It baffles me on the website that you login, then you click a link to Tickets or MyGers and the first thing it asks to you do is login.

I've literally just done it why I'm I logged out with that click?

Last edited:
Got in bang on 12

Been trying to buy my ticket since

What a shambles this site is

Currently on a max of 1 ticket can be bought error. Despite only having 1 ticket in my basket for the last almost half an hour

Either that, or have a breakdown of points when to go on and buy.

1600 and above from 12 until whenever
1500 and above from and so on

Gave up and will probably get west stand as a result. Shambles of a website…

Got into site 1201 and purchased by 1203.

Surely they should consider tiered access depending on points to manage the volume rather than everyone trying it access at same time.

Either that, or have a breakdown of points when to go on and buy.

1600 and above from 12 until whenever
1500 and above from and so on
We'd then have folk not just greeting "that the same people get the tickets all the time" but also folk greeting that the same folk get north or south stand tickets :D

Back