Scottish football is broken beyond repair

Who said that?

The fact is they wouldn't have scored if the ref did his job.
Well half this thread is about how referees are adding time just to allow them to score. So my question for the conspiracy theorists is, how long is long enough? If there’s cheating going on you’d maybe think it would be in the form of a penalty etc
Adding time, no matter how much, doesn’t guarantee that they’ll win.

They’ve been winning late for years, they have done for years.
The fact we are floundering is just giving way to people going on about it. If we were winning our games that we’ve blown it wouldn’t matter. They score pivotal goals late on, always have. We can’t

That right there is further proof that Scottish football is corrupt to the core.

An absolute nothing of a game, in fact a game where the referee let play flow, he let throw ins and free kicks be taken quickly from where ever the player was, twice he wasn’t even watching, once because he was still finishing a booking. Compare and contrast that with the idiot yesterday who thought he was writing a novel at every booking, who didn’t play advantage who made sure everything was taken from the exact blade of grass.

There was no deliberate time wasting from Dundee unlike Kilmarnock yesterday..

It was as simple as Rangers got 5 minutes yesterday let’s give celtic 6, or until they score.

It was also interesting Sinclair went down when their player touched his back. Wonder if he will be up for simulation far less contact than on Morelos but no booking ?
There are still fans of ours that believe this sort of carry on is irrelevant with regards to us challenging for anything. That is almost as big a part of the problem as anything.

It should have been 8

The physio was on 5 times and 6 subs

wasnt it 3 subs?
killie made a sub in the first 5 mins, we made two at HT.. only 3 made during second half. I thought the 5mins was rather kind to us yesterday.

Well half this thread is about how referees are adding time just to allow them to score. So my question for the conspiracy theorists is, how long is long enough? If there’s cheating going on you’d maybe think it would be in the form of a penalty etc

The fact we are floundering is just giving way to people going on about it. If we were winning our games that we’ve blown it wouldn’t matter. They score pivotal goals late on, always have. We can’t

We done this for years, won titles doing so. In all honesty when we get our act together and start destroying the opposition we can start forgetting about shit officials.

BBC Scotland football website " live coverage" has 8 minutes extra time played today at Dens Park. ?

I take it they won then? I don’t pay attention to them anymore.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the fact that celtic are prisoners in the Scottish league is the only comfort I get these days.

I live in Manchester, and I always get a chuckle every time I drive past old Trafford.

They are so desperate to be as big and successful as them, but as long as they are stuck here, they will always be failures.
Are we not prisoners too then?

It doesn't guarantee them a goal but it gives them a chance to score, which is more than they should have had. The game should've been over long before the goal came.

Imagine the mentality of the players when the board reads an unwarranted 6 minutes. It's going to give the 19th Century Terrorists lift and have the opposite effect on Dundee, there's only ever going to be one winner at that stage.

It really is getting to the ridiculous stage, where what’s the sense in us opening our doors, when we know we will have Corrupt Officials Ruling our Games, ( I’ve now got to the stage of leaving out Incompetents). Where I will come down hard is on OUR BOARD, I’ve backed them up to the hilt, but, enough is enough, I’m pig sick of the unholy silence, and “NOT” standing up to LIEWELLS Puppets both on the field and at Hamdunk. Is it worth buying a Season Ticket when it appears we’ve got the turn the other cheek attitude from our Board, for God’s sake please don’t go down the Mint Way with Officialdom.

Don’t watch them. But this thread is embarrassing. We only have ourselves to blame for not winning yesterday. Two mins or 6 mins.

Scottish football, like Scottish politics and Scottish society has been poisoned beyond recognition by that lot getting their placemen into high positions in every avenue. They have everything sewn up, from the match officials who are too scared to go against them, to their stooges in the media who won't call a spade a spade.

If my father could see what Scotland has become he would be absolutely mortified. The Scotland he knew was one of proud, working class people who EARNED the right to be successful, not one full of Republican scumbags who are prepared to bully and and suppress anyone in their way to achieve their warped goals.

Its an International break now, I have no interest, so I will take it as a break from Scottish Football, which is a basket case.

It doesn't guarantee them a goal but it gives them a chance to score, which is more than they should have had. The game should've been over long before the goal came.

Imagine the mentality of the players when the board reads an unwarranted 6 minutes. It's going to give the 19th Century Terrorists lift and have the opposite effect on Dundee, there's only ever going to be one winner at that stage.

Why didn’t we get that lift yesterday?

There’s so many games where they win late. It’s not a coincidence, it’s not a conspiracy.
It’s what champions are made of. We done it for years and years. If we had taken chances in games we would be level at least with them. As it stands we are 10 points behind because we aren’t clinical

So how long does it take? You’ve not answered me
Do they just play for another 15 minutes then? What if they don’t score?

If they don't score; they don't score.

Madden gave them every chance to score by giving them an undeserved 6 (they actually played 8) and they did.

Why didn’t we get that lift yesterday?

There’s so many games where they win late. It’s not a coincidence, it’s not a conspiracy.
It’s what champions are made of. We done it for years and years. If we had taken chances in games we would be level at least with them. As it stands we are 10 points behind because we aren’t clinical

Separate issue completely. I'm pissed off at yesterday's performance as well but it's not the point of this thread.

They've scored 3 last minute winners in a couple of weeks. 1 scored by Lego who should've been off the park, 1 assisted by Lego who should've been off the park, and of course today's when everybody should've been off the park.

It really is getting to the ridiculous stage, where what’s the sense in us opening our doors, when we know we will have Corrupt Officials Ruling our Games, ( I’ve now got to the stage of leaving out Incompetents). Where I will come down hard is on OUR BOARD, I’ve backed them up to the hilt, but, enough is enough, I’m pig sick of the unholy silence, and “NOT” standing up to LIEWELLS Puppets both on the field and at Hamdunk. Is it worth buying a Season Ticket when it appears we’ve got the turn the other cheek attitude from our Board, for God’s sake please don’t go down the Mint Way with Officialdom.
Well said!!

Separate issue completely. I'm pissed off at yesterday's performance as well but it's not the point of this thread.

They've scored 3 last minute winners in a couple of weeks. 1 scored by Lego who should've been off the park, 1 assisted by Lego who should've been off the park, and of course today's when everybody should've been off the park.

Great post, mate. That many Bears are in denial as to what's happening before their own eyes is disturbing.

The only FA in the world that actually want their league to be reduced to a one horse race.

It sounds paranoid doesn’t it? But if you’ve watched what we’ve been watching in recent seasons, it’s really not.

Champions win games late.
We’ve done it for years
They’ve done it for years.

If they don't score; they don't score.

Madden gave them every chance to score by giving them an undeserved 6 (they actually played 8) and they did.

We are on polar opposite ends of the opinion poll.
Champions score late, it’s always been the case. We done it under smith etc. They’ve done it for years, united were famous under SAF for it. It’s a never say die mentality. We don’t have it. They do.

All the other clubs seem quite happy to just let the mentally challengeds win the league every year. As long as it not us they're happy.

Champions score late, it’s always been the case. We done it under smith etc. They’ve done it for years, united were famous under SAF for it. It’s a never say die mentality. We don’t have it. They do.

That's not the point though is it?

They scored in the 96th minute. There shouldn't have been a 96th minute.

That's not the point though is it?

They scored in the 96th minute. There shouldn't have been a 96th minute.
Have you added all the stoppages etc together ? I haven’t so I can’t say there should or should’nt have been any set time added.

Have you added all the stoppages etc together ? I haven’t so I can’t say there should or should’nt have been any set time added.

Fucking hell mate.

Aye I'll make sure to record the replay of the game tonight and sit through it with a stop watch in hand to come back and respond with the exact time the ball was out of play in milliseconds.

I watched the game, feck all happened. Dundee weren't even wasting time (certainly not compared to the shit we have to endure at Ibrox).

6 minutes added on is quite uncommon, shit like that only really happens in exceptional circumstances. There was nothing exceptional today to merit that.

The game in Scotland is truly broken, and corrupt, as it stands but we’ve got to hope for some improvement happening over time. It will need though a collective drive from a majority of clubs to cleanse the mafia currently in place at the head of the administration of the game. Is it possible?

Didn't see their game - why would I - but I know we had 5 minutes injury time yesterday and couldn't take advantage.

90 mins
INJURY TIME
Rangers 1-1 Kilmarnock
Five minutes of added time at Ibrox..
Yeah mate you’re right but nah, we’ll blame the officials for us not scoring. Let’s ignore any decisions we get for us and only focus on the ones against. If we continue like that we will sound more pathetic than them, it needs to stop.

Exactly. Man U under Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho got a lot less last minute winners. Is that because the refs turned on them, or just because they weren't as good any more?

Its wouldn't take too much to get ahead of them, beating shite at home would do it and performances haven't been up to it. Some of the reffing has been shocking, absolutely no doubt, but a better team would still have taken advantage of their mediocrity this year.

It's right to call out bad decisions and keep appealing them, but ultimately a team that works out what to do against a packed defence will win this league.

As you've been told, repeatedly, we should have had at least double that given the time wasting Killie did.

And what difference would that have made? We wouldnt have scored if we had had another 30 minutes. We were devoid of ideas, desperate and not looking like scoring long before injury time started. We need to be honest with ourselves. Blame the refs...are you wanting them to create the chances or score them?

Fucking hell mate.

Aye I'll make sure to record the replay of the game tonight and sit through it with a stop watch in hand to come back and respond with the exact time the ball was out of play in milliseconds.

I watched the game, feck all happened. Dundee weren't even wasting time (certainly not compared to the shit we have to endure at Ibrox).

6 minutes added on is quite uncommon, shit like that only really happens in exceptional circumstances. There was nothing exceptional today to merit that.
Someone above posted that O’dea was on his arse for a bit. I’ve not seen it so can’t comment

Someone above posted that O’dea was on his arse for a bit. I’ve not seen it so can’t comment
he was.also the tims physio was on for ajer or what ever he's called.Miller rattled the ball off his face and he was down ref stopped played because it was his head.

Are we not prisoners too then?

No. We can’t even win a domestic trophy in this backwater league, whereas they’re winning everything season after season.

They’re the ones with their faces pressed up against that glass ceiling, clawing desperately, unable to reach the fame and riches they so badly crave. We’re nowhere near them never mind the top echelons of club football.

If 4 minutes had been added on no one would have batted an eyelid.

To a man no one (even the Sky commentators) could believe it when the board showed 6 with the Dundee fans rightly furious about it.

6 minutes wasn't justified.

They scored in the 6th added minute. It's hardly surprising people are calling it out for what it was.

Not you though for some reason.

If referees were cheating for them wouldn't penalties be the easiest way to do that? People need to stop with the tim behaviour of "always cheated never defeated". That is their thing.

Someone should clothesline that lady's front bottom when he’s sprinting down the line the fucking reptile

If referees were cheating for them wouldn't penalties be the easiest way to do that? People need to stop with the tim behaviour of "always cheated never defeated". That is their thing.

I see, only the mentally challengeds are allowed to call out bad refereeing.

Because dignified silence has worked brilliantly for us thus far.

United were also mocked for "fergie time" whereby they received unduly large amounts of stoppage time if they were behind or with the game at a stalemate. See the parallels?

United were also mocked for "fergie time" whereby they received unduly large amounts of stoppage time if they were behind or with the game at a stalemate. See the parallels?

Yeah, people that are losing look
For any excuse bar the glaringly obvious one that the opponent is better and has a winning mentality

If 4 minutes had been added on no one would have batted an eyelid.

To a man no one (even the Sky commentators) could believe it when the board showed 6 with the Dundee fans rightly furious about it.

6 minutes wasn't justified.

They scored in the 6th added minute. It's hardly surprising people are calling it out for what it was.

Not you though for some reason.

Let me guess. Im a Tim or something?

The reason is, teams with a winning mentality do this kind of thing quite often, as I’ve explained we have done it many times over the years, so have Celtic.

That doesn't change the fact that the standards to which two teams are judged are glaringly different mate.

I agree that we, well actually Morelos, is refereed to a completely different standard.
Teams seem to have license to commit a series of fouls against us without any repercussion. It has happened a lot, however seems to have gotten more glaringly obvious since Morelos was highlighted against Celtic and the ref gave us 5 penalties against St Mirren.

Indeed. 5 points dropped to Kilmarnock 6 points dropped to hiv 5 points to sheep. Decent refereeing or not we are still not good enough. And the poor referees ...direct your ire at our board who do sweet fa about it.
17 yellow cards and 1 red we were hacked and fouled in these games. Football takes a back seat with the hammer throwers in this league wouldn't matter how good we were.

Yeah, people that are losing look
For any excuse bar the glaringly obvious one that the opponent is better and has a winning mentality
Jesus how many times in this thread are you going to tell us septic are champions, septic are better than us, septic have a winning mentality etc. You made your point early doors- why are you so angry about people disagreeing with you? Almost makes me wonder about the 1988 in your username!

Jesus how many times in this thread are you going to tell us septic are champions, septic are better than us, septic have a winning mentality etc. You made your point early doors- why are you so angry about people disagreeing with you? Almost makes me wonder about the 1988 in your username!

I’m not angry. What gives that impression? It’s a forum, you discuss things. Or is there a limit to how many replies you can have?

Ahhh the 1988 quip, well done, only the 600th person to add 2 and 2 and come up with -3

What I’ve also realised, you seem to have taken offence to the points I’ve made, but somehow don’t have your own counters for it, so instead try to make out it’s in fact me who’s angry & discredit my posts by trying to insinuate I’m a Tim. Well done columbo

6 substitutions in the second half, 30 seconds per substitution. No major injuries costing time, so they get 6 added minutes. 6. Minutes. The games up, barcelona would struggle to win the league over the course of a season up here with the level of sheer corruption and bias. Absolutely incredible.
I'm not buying into excuses of late goals and conspiracies. They are renowned for scoring late goals. I hate these rats more now than I think ever did BUT that's what wins you league titles. Fighting to the death and never giving in. We have lost those great attributes, sadly. Them getting late winners matters not. Us not being able to bury games or fight to the death......... along with shite tactics..... is what should be concerning us. There is no excuse not to put Aberdeen away at Ibrox in a cup game....... sorry literally zero shots on goal........ or that fiasco yesterday. We have a manager going in to his second year apprenticeship. When I did that I started with knowledge and some experience. I then learned quickly on the job. Stevie needs to quickly show he has learned. Our troubles are in house and have nothing to do with conveniently always using them, refs, SFA, SPFL or anything else as a deflection from our short comings (as much as i agree 100% we are being royally stuffed). We need to win games....... end of

Back