Scottish football is broken beyond repair

55degreesnorth

6 substitutions in the second half, 30 seconds per substitution. No major injuries costing time, so they get 6 added minutes. 6. Minutes. The games up, barcelona would struggle to win the league over the course of a season up here with the level of sheer corruption and bias. Absolutely incredible.

6 substitutions in the second half, 30 seconds per substitution. No major injuries costing time, so they get 6 added minutes. 6. Minutes. The games up, barcelona would struggle to win the league over the course of a season up here with the level of sheer corruption and bias. Absolutely incredible.

I'm desperately trying not to down that route, but by christ its difficult

Three winners they have had deep into injury time since the return of the poisoned one. Helping hand from the SFA stop-watches.

I dipped in and out their game, their centre half ajer was down for a good bit with a head knock after miller volleyed the ball at him. We got 5 minutes yesterday and couldnt do %^*& all with it. Those cunts keep going to the final whistle, they have a mentality that our players lack.

I’m sick of it, that’s three out of his four games there has been extended extra time where they got the winner.

Didn't see their game - why would I - but I know we had 5 minutes injury time yesterday and couldn't take advantage.

90 mins
INJURY TIME
Rangers 1-1 Kilmarnock
Five minutes of added time at Ibrox..
Indeed. 5 points dropped to Kilmarnock 6 points dropped to hiv 5 points to sheep. Decent refereeing or not we are still not good enough. And the poor referees ...direct your ire at our board who do sweet fa about it.

Th
The Sky Sports app commentary when the 6 mins injury time was announced was "where did that come from?"

Says it all. Cheats to the core, the game is corrupt.
The commentator at 87 mins said there will be a lot of injury time.

In our last 3 games.

Hibs
Gray, McNulty and McGregor should have been sent off (and in McGregor's case about 70 minutes earlier than he was)
Their goal shouldn't have stood.
We should have a pen for a foul on Morelos

Sheep
Morelos didn't dive, it's not a yellow card (neutering him for the rest of the game) and we should have a penalty.
They could have had half their team sent off tbh. 8 bookings said it all and that was with a ref who refused to blow for half their fouls.

Killie
Seemed like they were allowed to play with 3 or 4 goalkeepers given the amount of players who blocked the ball with their hands in the box with again no penalty given.
Ridiculous time wasting tactics, feigning injury, cynical fouls, etc that should have resulted in far more time than the 5 we got.

And that's just 3 games, there's been other - even worse (!) - decisions that have went against us in games this season.

Compare and contrast with the decisions the scum get.

It's sickening.

If I say what I am thinking about on here, then I will get another ban. I am sorry but I am fed up with the number of infiltrators posing as Rangers fans and posting ambiguous remarks in the full knowledge that they are building their message points up to respectable numbers and will not be brought to task over their posts.

Everything changed after we beat them before new year, they and their puppets in the media stoked up the referee performance and his “bias” against Celtic

Not only that they have provided this narrative about referees being biased towards Rangers

The referee are now scared to give us anything in case they make a mistake and get slated for it and will now give them anything they want , any 40/60 in Celtic favour they will get

But the thing is, they hav ex players backing them up to the hilt where our ex players (especially the real (no laughing at the back)Rangers fans) stick the boot in constantly

Boyd, Ferguson and McCoist are the worst offenders

But as long as we still treat them has hero’s then they will continue to %^*& us over

Said it before, this is partly the reason the press can get away with murder when it comes to Rangers

All we ever do, is moan about the press on here, and online in general but nobody does a fuckin thing

How many of us went to the BBC demonstration yesterday??

But we are all too eager to tell the club what they should be doing

Didn't see their game - why would I - but I know we had 5 minutes injury time yesterday and couldn't take advantage.

90 mins
INJURY TIME
Rangers 1-1 Kilmarnock
Five minutes of added time at Ibrox..

As you've been told, repeatedly, we should have had at least double that given the time wasting Killie did.

At the risk of repeating myself, it can be both:

We still are not good enough.
The officals and governing bodies are clearly corrupt.

Everything they do is out of the Jesuit play-book. Particularly when they have control of the institutions and still push their "oppressed" narrative with a straight face.

Fucking hell man.
We had 5 minute yesterday, would that have been a conspiracy for them as well if we’d scored?
I can take people moaning about our refereeing decisions but honestly to start trying to claim it’s added time til they score, are the goals pre determined? Or else how long should be enough to score? If we got 6 minutes added would we have scored as well.

Crazy

As you've been told, repeatedly, we should have had at least double that given the time wasting Killie did.

Why the bold? We have two threads on the topic, I've pointed out - once - on both that we had 5 minutes yesterday and did nothing with it. Arguably we should have had longer. I have absolutely NO IDEA - as I've said repeatedly ;)- whether the 6 minutes today was justified or not.

Your anger is misdirected.

So the 6 minutes added on was warranted - substitutions and injuries?

Why are we becoming so obsessed and paranoid.

Was any one complaining about the 5 we had yesterday?

Fucking hell man.
We had 5 minute yesterday, would that have been a conspiracy for them as well if we’d scored?
I can take people moaning about our refereeing decisions but honestly to start trying to claim it’s added time til they score, are the goals pre determined? Or else how long should be enough to score? If we got 6 minutes added would we have scored as well.

Crazy

Deluded.

On the whole we're not yet strong enough to win the league but open your eyes to what's playing out infront of you.

It's not just a case of; we improve = we win the league.

Not with these refs.

A Pep Guardiola managed team of Galatico's in Rangers shirts would struggle to win this league right now in this current climate. I think guys like you need to start confronting that reality.

I take it they won then? I don’t pay attention to them anymore.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the fact that celtic are prisoners in the Scottish league is the only comfort I get these days.

I live in Manchester, and I always get a chuckle every time I drive past old Trafford.

They are so desperate to be as big and successful as them, but as long as they are stuck here, they will always be failures.

That's 3 games out 4 recently scored in injury time and twice recently playing against 10 men.

Teams that win games like that are champions teams that cannot beat Hibs Aberdeen and Kilmarnock are chumps. Even if the manks had lost today there is no way we’d win the league none what so ever. We have a rookie manager who now appears to have lost the plot and a team of bang average players. This is our reality thanks to SDM, Lloyds, Whyte, Green and Ashley and a lot more charlatans that should have been jailed but not in secessionist Scotland. Never mind 10 they’ll do 15 or more unless we find a sack full of cash and a top class manager.

Watched their second half, they are just as shite as us. The difference is they play till the 90th or like today 96th minute. The 6 minutes seemed about right to me. Dundee threw it away by committing men forward on the break late on.

Deluded.

On the whole we're not yet strong enough to win the league but open your eyes to what's playing out infront of you.

It's not just a case of; we improve = we win the league.

Not with these refs.

A Pep Guardiola managed team of Galatico's in Rangers shirts would struggle to win this league right now in this current climate. I think guys like you need to start confronting that reality.

There’s saying referees ref us differently. That’s maybe justifiable given some of the decisions over the season.

There’s then saying that they’re going out of their way and adding on injury time to allow Celtic to win games. If I’m deluded answer me this, how long is long enough to allow a team to win a game? How can they be certain the 6 minutes is enough?

We aren’t good enough to turn draws to wins. They are.
We’ve had dodgy decisions go against us yes but still that doesn’t excuse some of the tin hat posts on here

There’s saying referees ref us differently. That’s maybe justifiable given some of the decisions over the season.

There’s then saying that they’re going out of their way and adding on injury time to allow Celtic to win games. If I’m deluded answer me this, how long is long enough to allow a team to win a game? How can they be certain the 6 minutes is enough?

We aren’t good enough to turn draws to wins. They are.
We’ve had dodgy decisions go against us yes but still that doesn’t excuse some of the tin hat posts on here

If they hadn't scored in the 6 they would have played into minute 97 (which incidently they did and the filth nearly scored a 2nd).

If they hadn't scored in the 6 they would have played into minute 97 (which incidently they did and the filth nearly scored a 2nd).

So how long does it take? You’ve not answered me
Do they just play for another 15 minutes then? What if they don’t score?

Fucking hell man.

Crazy

We should've had more than 5 minutes, they shouldn't have had anywhere near 6.

The Dundee fans, the Dundee manager, Sky Sports, the commentators, even the mentally challengeds were surprised when the board went up FFS.

As much as the refs are shite, borderline bent, as far as I can remember they have always been good for a 90+ minute goal.

I think last season we scored a few but bar that it's never been something I associate with us, but have then.

I dipped in and out their game, their centre half ajer was down for a good bit with a head knock after miller volleyed the ball at him. We got 5 minutes yesterday and couldnt do %^*& all with it. Those cunts keep going to the final whistle, they have a mentality that our players lack.

Don't get me wrong, we've been our own worst enemies when it comes to not converting chances and turning wins into draws, but the difference in the standards to which we're refereed is astounding. Even one of my mates who has no interest in football whatsoever, asked me after watching a televised away game (I cant remember which one, they're all merging into one shambles right now) "what's that referees problem? It's as if he wants Rangers to lose."

Until something drastic happens with the corruption in this country, we can forget winning any silverware regardless of on field improvements.

We should've had more than 5 minutes, they shouldn't have had anywhere near 6.

The Dundee fans, the Dundee manager, Sky Sports, the commentators, even the mentally challengeds were surprised when the board went up FFS.

So that guaranteed a Celtic winner did it?

You see the threads posted on here laughing at huddleboard and hearts forums etc

This is almost as bad as some of their shit.

I saw the score on the BBC website, the time of the goal, scoffed and closed it.

Same old.

So that guaranteed a Celtic winner did it?

You see the threads posted on here laughing at huddleboard and hearts forums etc

This is almost as bad as some of their shit.

Who said that?

The fact is they wouldn't have scored if the ref did his job.

That right there is further proof that Scottish football is corrupt to the core.

An absolute nothing of a game, in fact a game where the referee let play flow, he let throw ins and free kicks be taken quickly from where ever the player was, twice he wasn’t even watching, once because he was still finishing a booking. Compare and contrast that with the idiot yesterday who thought he was writing a novel at every booking, who didn’t play advantage who made sure everything was taken from the exact blade of grass.

There was no deliberate time wasting from Dundee unlike Kilmarnock yesterday..

It was as simple as Rangers got 5 minutes yesterday let’s give celtic 6, or until they score.

It was also interesting Sinclair went down when their player touched his back. Wonder if he will be up for simulation far less contact than on Morelos but no booking ?

Back