Scottish football is its own cancer

midlandbear

Scottish Media, Officials and Pundits. You sit around moaning and questioning the financial gap between the SPFL and the rest of football. Wondering what happened to our game. The answer is YOU!
You are the reason the standard has gone and continues to go backwards. You are the reason we are a joke of a league. Your hatred for all things Rangers has blinded you from the self eroding effect your actions have.

Wether you are targeting a young up and coming South American talent just breaking into the national team, or a manager who has been arguably one of the best midfielders in the world, you seem intent on hounding them out to the point where they pack their bags and move on.

Where does that take your game you cretins?

If Gerrard left Ibrox next week, do you think he will have anything good to say about the Scottish game when talking in the circles he swims? If Morelos does the same and inevitably starts rattling them in at another european club, what do you think his influence will be on team mates at club/international level, who are thinking of coming here.

You are your own worst enemy and you deserve everything you get from this constantly regressing, inwardly focused, unattractive, inbred, cesspit, joke of an organisation.

It is a basket case, corrupt and incompetent in so many ways. Lawyers and sensationalist media love it. To the outsider its football but not as we know it, its a series of battles fuelled by hate and resentment, when was the last time you saw a right good game in Scottish Football where the ref was hardly noticed.

Shame on them.

It’s a total sham. Designed to benefit one club only. When was the last time we had genuine excitement in the so called peoples game up here ?
We don’t even have a title race anymore and the non Celtic supporting cowards in the media say nothing.

Scottish football is the biggest farce in European football.

Scotland seems hell bent on heading for third world country status and Scottish football has already achieved that 'distinction'.
There are good and talented people available to fill leading roles in every field including politics, media and sports administration but it seems that the dregs have floated to the top and are determined to maintain the status quo by promoting only like-minded 'small' people.

If I may, the quality of the football isn’t great, I watch Leeds and I used to equate the SPL with the championship, not any more though, it’s grim at times, what I like is the support, it reminds me of how football used to be and should be, I’m quite lucky as Leeds fans do generate a bit of noise but most matches are played in sterile stadiums with sterile atmospheres, you only have to look at Leicester who’s fans are supplied with clappers, fucking clappers for a club that were champi9ns of England in 2016. So in short, be glad for what yo have as when the jester hats and the face painted buffoons turn up it won’t just be the standard f football that goes south.

If I may, the quality of the football isn’t great, I watch Leeds and I used to equate the SPL with the championship, not any more though, it’s grim at times, what I like is the support, it reminds me of how football used to be and should be, I’m quite lucky as Leeds fans do generate a bit of noise but most matches are played in sterile stadiums with sterile atmospheres, you only have to look at Leicester who’s fans are supplied with clappers, fucking clappers for a club that were champi9ns of England in 2016. So in short, be glad for what yo have as when the jester hats and the face painted buffoons turn up it won’t just be the standard f football that goes south.
Scotland seems hell bent on heading for third world country status and Scottish football has already achieved that 'distinction'.
There are good and talented people available to fill leading roles in every field including politics, media and sports administration but it seems that the dregs have floated to the top and are determined to maintain the status quo by promoting only like-minded 'small' people.
ye but you get free prescriptions. Being sarcastic but my god I can’t believe what I’m watching from down here. All the top influential jobs you mean are taken by Tim’s and it seems times have changed that much that some of our support actually vote for this. The naivety is staggering. These cunts hate us and want rangers dead we are under attack from every angle from msp to sfa but just take it. We are the people. Prove it

I read last week in the press that it is refreshing to have Hearts and now Kilmarnock challenging Celtc at the top of the league for a change? Bitter, bitter cu Next Tuesdays

The tasted blood when we were in turmoil and from then on it has been a steady gush of poison and ostracism directed at us...forget all the 'siege mentality' excuses spouted by the mhedia haters ....they use us as target practice and encourage the demonisation of our club and support.

The press and media attack us relentlessly. This is the reason we get so many bad decisions against us in games. Referees and linesmen are scared and play it safe.

Self preservation. If it was any good, it might attract more interest from better quality journalists, officials and administrators. That would only show the current dross up as the utter shite that they are.

The press and media attack us relentlessly. This is the reason we get so many bad decisions against us in games. Referees and linesmen are scared and play it safe.
We are treated by the press like Scotland's version of Raheem McSterling

They moan about the financial gap when it suits them, usually when they are defending their beloved team from a routine Euro humping. What we don't hear is the financial gap between Celtic and the smaller teams in the league is bigger than the one Celtic face against Euro opposition, but that doesn't stop them creaming over Rodgers the tactical genius when he beats St Mirren or Motherwell.

Scottish football is a joke because the people who have been put in place to run it are absolute circus acts. The whole product they produce is embarassing from allowing plastic pitches in the top league, to the standard of referees, grounds that are about 1/8th full unless Rangers visit and that's just a few off the top of my head. Let's not even get started on the difference in TV pundits between the EPL and our SPFL!! Just LOL while England have respected former players who have had some very impressive careers, we have Craggs and Stewart giving us their wisdom hahahahaha

The only interest in Scottish football from out with these borders is because Steven Gerrard is Rangers manager.

The media take a lot of blame but the SPL was by far the worst thing that ever happened to Scottish football.

Rather than a collective set up to run the league for the benefit of all clubs as the SFL was the SPL has made it every man for themselves and let too many people with agendas into top positions.

It’s first chief executive was a Celtic supporting bigot rat and that’s set the tone of how things have played out over the last two decades.

What a lot of self indulgent shite.

Really? Can’t wait to hear you expand on this?

If you think that we are all seeing this wrong, you are either one of them, or you are simply one of these contravelsialist trolls with nothing better to do.

The tasted blood when we were in turmoil and from then on it has been a steady gush of poison and ostracism directed at us...forget all the 'siege mentality' excuses spouted by the mhedia haters ....they use us as target practice and encourage the demonisation of our club and support.
It's a game full of bile and hatred all aimed at one club .

A collective of small minded parochial tossers.

Back