Scottish League Cup Final

Who do we think/want to win?

Trying to work out whats best for us with regards the Livi match on Wednesday.

Livi win - Celebrating, probably pished and hungover but tails will be up/full of confidence.

St Johnstone win - Livi on a downer, confidence shot or does it give them a kick up the arse?

Personally rooting for Martindale and Livi, seems like a decent guy who has turned his life round a fair bit. We should beat them regardless who wins in reality.
Washing my hair couldn’t give a f###k

Livi win - Celebrating, probably pished and hungover but tails will be up/full of confidence.

St Johnstone win - Livi on a downer, confidence shot or does it give them a kick up the arse?

Personally rooting for Martindale and Livi, seems like a decent guy who has turned his life round a fair bit. We should beat them regardless who wins in reality.
Hopefully go into extra time and penalties, Livingston will be physically and mentally exhausted for us on Wednesday night

Do you really, really -in your heart of hearts- really think it matters to our team whether Livi win it or not? We are a level or three above them. We should beat them easily. Even allowing for the the fact that the artificial pitch levels things a bit. None of their players would even be a second pick for us. We really do not need them to be hungover!!

For those saying about the crowd, ICT v Falkirk got about 35,000 for the Scottish cup - so this would probably have been the same. I don’t think we as a support appreciate the ‘bring the family’ aspect to these finals

I think St Johnstone will win by a couple. They are in great form right now and they are a decent watch.

Big Zander Clark is a good bear and I used to slot plenty of goals past him at 7's so if he picks up the trophy I can pretend I was good enough to make it pro.

Livi to win on penalties. Knackered, hopefully pished.

martindales a thoroughly likeable guy, hope to %^*& he slaps the halfwits in charge of that club and demands an actual football pitch rather than a big rug from B&M.

shite as it is that we’re not going to lift the trophy I think it could actually be a very good game for the neutral.

Livi to win on penalties. Knackered, hopefully pished.

martindales a thoroughly likeable guy, hope to %^*& he slaps the halfwits in charge of that club and demands an actual football pitch rather than a big rug from B&M.

shite as it is that we’re not going to lift the trophy I think it could actually be a very good game for the neutral.

Do you think our players would rather play on Livi's pitch or our own pitch right now?

For those saying about the crowd, ICT v Falkirk got about 35,000 for the Scottish cup - so this would probably have been the same. I don’t think we as a support appreciate the ‘bring the family’ aspect to these finals

I'm not so sure. Livi when they played hibs in the league Cup 15 odd years ago I'm sure only took 10k and hibs had the rest of the 45k crowd. I can't see St Johnstone being able to muster much more. 25k tops if a crowd was allowed in.

2 decent managers, Martindale says it how it is, Davidson more in the Gerrard refined mould.

Livingston for me as my boy plays for their community club. Be great for the area to see them win

Livingston. Hopefully they celebrate hard.

I think our game on Wednesday will be harder than the 2 games after it

Do you know anyone who supports Livi? Genuinely don't know anyone neither does the Mrs and she grew up here. Only people I know who have been to a Livi match was cos they got free tickets.
A few of our players support them. As a club they've always been really good with the players, using them as ball boys etc which was amazing for the wee man when they played Rangers, free tickets here and there, players coming to awards nights. We get the pitch now and then too ( chargeable but fair price ), it's actually quite nice to play on, although totally changes the way you can do things ( drag backs etc ).

Do you know anyone who supports Livi? Genuinely don't know anyone neither does the Mrs and she grew up here. Only people I know who have been to a Livi match was cos they got free tickets.

My parents 93year old next door neighbour is a season ticket holder and goes home and away

I used to go to a few games when they first came to Livingston when they were coming up the League and a bit of a redneck I've been ejected from the Stadium twice for fighting (in my much younger days), Not banned from the Stadium tho

One good thing about today is that when the BBC run any Scottish League Cup article on their website in future, it won't have the Filth's horrible mugs plastered all over it.

Back