scottish media scum, nbm and call it out

bullen an la

Official Ticketer
we know you all look in here.
let's get your take on this.
Help for Heroes is an organisation that helps ex military of all religions and none. there is no barrier.
a big brave bigot decided to call my daughter and another girl, yes that's right, 2 females, "dirty orange bastards" because they were collecting in tesco for this worthy charity.
lets see you pick up on it.
pm me even and i can arrange an interview with the girls.
or maybe you are just as scummy as the big brave bigot.

Help for Heroes is an organisation that helps ex military of all religions and none. there is no barrier.
a big brave bigot decided to call my daughter and another girl, yes that's right, 2 females, "dirty orange bastards" because they were collecting in tesco for this worthy charity.
Contact them rather than post on here if you want it in the media

dreadful,but as a few people are saying,contact them!i certainly would and wouldnt let it go,even your mp or councillour even if they are snp?

You’re wasting your time contacting them - I’ve asked numerous questions on things on their twitter feed and they say NOTHING - their twitter site is just another chamber of secrets

What type of bigoted scumbag does a thing like this to 2 young girls. On second thoughts I think we all know the answer to that. They are a level below scum

Get the police to check Tesco's CCTV. Hate crime.

This is unacceptable.
In modern day Scotland these people are so warped they think nothing of this and it needs to be stopped.
This needs reported to the the police, every newspaper and TV station as well as NBM and any others.
The only way to stop this cancerous behaviour is to publicly shame this guy.
After that get an off duty soldier to visit the guy and have a word..

On a different note I was in Sainsbury's in Braehead with my 7 year old boy and he had his Rangers strip on, there was a St Andrews hospice stall just after the tills, we went over and I gave the wee man a couple of quid to stick in the box and the guy collecting said thanks son but your team are rubbish!! I said really?? Oh I'm only joking, I said to him, no your not, your kidding on that your joking but your serious .do you get pleasure in slagging off wee boys and walked away. I don't mind banter but that wasn't banter and he overstepped the mark. If I seen a wee guy with a Celtic strip on I wouldnt tease him about it.

I'm just surprised the guy could string three words together......I agree with Bazoo get the video then the girls can identify the creature

That's disgraceful but have you called the police and reported this? This Tesco will have CCTV.

Where was this mate?How low can these ba**ards go abusing two young females doing this collection they really are the scum of the earth.

Contact them rather than post on here if you want it in the media

Exactly. NBM and the Scottish media aren’t the greatest and may or may not report things like this. However there is absolutely no chance the can print anything if they are not told or are not aware about the incident(s).

Let me know next time and I will assemble a group of veterans for them to say it to.

I have just been on the Ibrox tour recently organised by HFH Band of Brothers for injured veterans. It was a free tour from Rangers it was fantastic.

Thank you for collecting as many of us can’t due to anxiety or other issues.

Again from an injured veteran I thank you and all who take time to help.

For the lurking beasts next time you want to take on anyone collecting we are everywhere and if we get details you will be on every veterans page and you might get wee chap on the door or you might not be awake for the chap!!!!

'Call it Out' are a sham organistation. They are only interested in 'sectarianism' that cements their imaginary status as downtrodden bog dwellers. The great irony in it is of course, that the people involved are some of the most inherently bigoted arseholes you're ever likely to meet.
the problem is the media and the SNP are more than happy to give credit to thier selectarianism.

The globalist media hate this country and view the armed forces as pawns to secure the safety and resources of middle eastern nations. The fact that they won't cover this is shameful but no surprise at all.

(Incidentally, if this had been a collection for literally anything on the progressive radar it'd be national news).

Contact them and let us know of their flimsy reply mate , that's if you get one.

Remind themthat sectarianism in Scotland is not a one way street.

Ask the shop manager if he has cctv in the area where the girls were standing. Ask the police to view it.

Although you will obviously not hear any words being spoken , there may be something there for them to act upon against the lowlife individual.

Contact Tesco and ask for the video of your daughter. Super markets have every area covered by cctv.

Once you have the video then you can do with it what you want??????
Tesco won't hand over any videos!
The police would need to obtain that as part of their investigation, if it's not reported it's not getting Seen!

If you want to highlight this event to the outside world then make it public , the forum is an echo chamber of sorts...

'Call it Out' are a sham organisation. They are only interested in 'sectarianism' that cements their imaginary status as downtrodden bog dwellers. The great irony in it is of course, that the people involved are some of the most inherently bigoted arseholes you're ever likely to meet.

Curiously, this is all the more reason to bring these types of incident to their attention.

If they then fail to give this incident equally strong publicity and attention, then it brings their impartiality into the full glare of scrutiny. It means that any future criticism of their pet "sectarian" issues can be rebutted effectively by pointing squarely at their hypocrisy in not addressing this type of issue when it affects protestants being called orange bastards.

So, OP, get the incidents reported to the mhedia and all the usual sham "sectarian" industry types and let's see them all for what they really are

thanks for your replies.
this was on sunday at tesco springburn
the two girls didn't think about reporting to anyone at the time and are not keen on reporting it now as they are not sure on the process.
i have tried to convince them but they want to just leave it.
next time they will be more savvy.
as i said earlier, media outlets have been informed. no replies as yet.

Back