Scottish media slaughtering Alloa FC

They're very upset at Alloa for fouling their heroes, even asking Celtc players if they should have had more protection from the ref.
Maybe they should be allowed to nominate a favoured ref for these games, someone who will miss fouls committed by them but give fouls against their opponents

Can’t think of anyone off hand right now though

Last edited:
Perhaps they should take a trawl through the Sportscene Scottish Cup highlights and they'll see that the refereeing lack of ability is not just confined to one or two referees.

Last edited:
Since he initiated the fouling any "offensive" chanting in his direction can be ignored. Anyway "he loves it" according to Andy Walker.
I get quite sick of that walker its not the first time he has said that, was same with Boyd when he was getting the verbal's he said the same Boyd loves it and Clarke did not make a big thing about it the way he did with us, bet if it was us singing about an ex player/manager of theirs its call bigotry and sectarianism

I get quite sick of that walker its not the first time he has said that, was same with Boyd when he was getting the verbal's he said the same Boyd loves it and Clarke did not make a big thing about it the way he did with us, bet if it was us singing about an ex player/manager of theirs its call bigotry and sectarianism

IIRC Clarke totally ignored the Boyd stuff Scottie.

It was different just less than a week later at Ibrox, when we gave them a doing of course.

I watched the Sportscene Scottish Cup highlights and at the end of the pundits' discussion about the Alloa game Peter Grant gave his opinion on "that tackle" and said in today's modern game it was a red card, however Peter didn't bother to qualify that statement by giving us the reason why it should have been a red card based on his in depth knowledge of the Laws of the Game. It just was.

It was different just less than a week later at Ibrox, when we gave them a doing of course.
Thats what I was meaning it was not an issue for clarke when boyd at rugby park was getting it tight from the manky mob, but when it came to us he was up in arms, at that time I think he was angling for the scum job pandering to the saville fc mob

Thats what I was meaning it was not an issue for clarke when boyd at rugby park was getting it tight from the manky mob, but when it came to us he was up in arms, at that time I think he was angling for the scum job pandering to the saville fc mob

Was that the night of the 5,0 game ? I seem to remember we roasted them that night & I had in my mind he was doing a Fergie to take the focus off of his players ?

Not that I’m trying to excuse what a couple of thousand or so sung.

Something like he’s big enough and been round enough to handle it. They are all the same.

Any other place in the world the sheer bias we get would raise an eyebrow - here it’s all ignored and looked at if it’s fair and balanced. Yet the other lot would level at it being us that’s favoured everywhere. It’s like the favoured child sitting with an Xbox a Christmas and greeting cause the ginger step kid got given a tangerine.

Going by the green brigade mhob reaction on Twitter, I’m happy to see Barry Ferguson still torturing their warped wee minds more than a decade since he last played for us.
Anything Rangers related is killing them and I for one am loving their meltdown just think a week on Wednesday could be a meltdown like no other when we do them at the piggery so cannot wait, only thing is Alfie is not there to rub it into them that would have been the icing on the cake

Was that the night of the 5,0 game ? I seem to remember we roasted them that night & I had in my mind he was doing a Fergie to take the focus off of his players ?

Not that I’m trying to excuse what a couple of thousand or so sung.
was the cheer up stevis clark song and and then were were all sectarian bigots, but like I said did not say anything when it was them

The media love the Thud and Blunder of Scottish football usually.

They actively encourage it with their “Wha’s like us?” bullshit, sniggering at the backward violent football that is often seen on parks in this country.

Celtic excluded from the “agricultural” celebrations now then?

I watched the Sportscene Scottish Cup highlights and at the end of the pundits' discussion about the Alloa game Peter Grant gave his opinion on "that tackle" and said in today's modern game it was a red card, however Peter didn't bother to qualify that statement by giving us the reason why it should have been a red card based on his in depth knowledge of the Laws of the Game. It just was.

Similarly wee Donnelly on RC last week.

Hayes shouldn’t have been given a second yellow because ‘he never meant it mister’.

The rules are irrelevant to them.

Might break my self imposed ban and Go Radio a listen tonight to see how Barry deals with the inevitable accusations.

The players should have been protected by the referee? Jesus Christ football is a contact sport. Turning into fairies ffs.

It will soon be that referees and opposition teams will just ask Celtic before kick off how many goals they want to win by each match

Almost as if they’re just annoyed by how ordinary they looked against a lower league side. Throw in the need to start ramping up the pressure on the ref for the OF and there’s your answer

F*ck Alloa another wee bitter team the Scum have turned against big bad Rangers yet they'll stick the knives into said Clubs first chance they get. No pity for cowards.

Back