Scottish media

I almost posted a thread this morning urging people to ignore the inevitable vilification that will come. Dont post threads on their pish or buy their newspapers. F*** them all

Fuck the Scottish media. Even wee Shoo knew is greeting on radio snyde this afternoon. The mentally challenged fuckpig can’t handle the Rangers are out in force today, and will be even fucking worse tomorrow if what we except to happen actually happens, and we will be out in force again when we go to their midden as champions! If we don’t go as champions we will leave as champions so either way the next 2 weeks is going to be carnage!!

Seemingly it wasn’t all that big of a deal the fhilth congregating for the ‘comfort blanket cup’ or rioting at the piggery.

Guess that doesn’t apply to us. F**k them.

Radio Scotland after 5pm spent 5 mins talking about Rangers game, half of that was as to what kind of punishment might happen because of the gathering of crowds at Ibrox then spent the next 25 mins talking about Ross county and Yogie Hughes and the rest of the bottom half of the league o_O

"Rangers fans gather outside Ibrox despite lockdown"​

is the bbc article header.

It was inevitable, but the clutching at straws amongst some to see the club punished cant surely happen.

Most of those turning up outside Ibrox were young people trying to get a slice of the life they have voluntarily sacrificed this last year.
They turned up in a joyous mood bearing no harm towards anyone.
The truth is, they have sacrificed themselves for an entire year to protect older people from an illness that doesn't really have much effect upon them themselves.

I am fckd if I will condemn them
I hope they enjoyed themselves immensely.

"Rangers fans gather outside Ibrox despite lockdown"​

is the bbc article header.

It was inevitable, but the clutching at straws amongst some to see the club punished cant surely happen.
Not to worry. The bus chasers and shark throwers will be back at the San giro on the 21st, I'm sure the SMSM will tell us all about it. Haha.

Back