Scottish Medias attempted ignorance of the C4 Program

Statistical source please.

or have you just destroyed all your previous arguments
Im not saying one group is more responsible than the others. I'm saying people like Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (for example) will tell you it's the Muslims who are the worst for abusing children. It's almost like people just throw it out there to suit whatever point they want to make.

“The efforts of the Review team are completely focused on protecting young people by learning from the past to make football a safe place for children and young people.”
So ignoring what happened in the past yet making sure it doesn't happen again?!

“On the specific reference to Celtic FC, one of many clubs referenced in the final report, the Review in actual fact states clearly that the club has gone to great lengths to address any past contacts between the club and Celtic Boys Club - and have done so effectively. This is welcomed by the Review and welcomed within the review."

AKA thankfully, sellik have cut ties with the boys club and those in CFC at the time of the crime aren't being looked at anyway.

IT NEEDS AN INQUIRY INTO HISTORICAL ABUSE!! They've clearly been very careful with the remit of the current review. That has to stop.

I gave up on the mass media with its propaganda essays and exercises to furnish me with accurate information around 5 years ago.
The layman, like myself, now understands that the truth is to be found in the digital arena and hopefully as more and more turn away the mass media will be buried.

Just saw the statement from the inquiry lead.

"For the avoidance of doubt......" he claims.

Well, for the avoidance of doubt it is clear what the terms of your 'inquiry' are.

Tick a box, blame other clubs too, don't mention anything about apologies or compensation. In fact, if you word it correctly, some club(s) could use it in court to point to their being no case to answer.

Wouldn't that be a surprise for everyone?

“The efforts of the Review team are completely focused on protecting young people by learning from the past to make football a safe place for children and young people.”
So ignoring what happened in the past yet making sure it doesn't happen again?!

“On the specific reference to Celtic FC, one of many clubs referenced in the final report, the Review in actual fact states clearly that the club has gone to great lengths to address any past contacts between the club and Celtic Boys Club - and have done so effectively. This is welcomed by the Review and welcomed within the review."

AKA thankfully, sellik have cut ties with the boys club and those in CFC at the time of the crime aren't being looked at anyway.

IT NEEDS AN INQUIRY INTO HISTORICAL ABUSE!! They've clearly been very careful with the remit of the current review. That has to stop.
Unbelievable statement... They've cleaned up their act so nothing to see here.. just forget about the 4 decades, the victims.. joke

It’s disgusting this scandal has been ignored by the vast majority of news outlets given the severity of the offences against children FFS

Decades of abuse

Cover ups

Dodgy million pound contracts awarded to a convicted paedo at CBC by CFC

6 convictions from CFC and CBC staff

Links to Savile and the RC church who have the biggest convicted number of paedos across the globe

A list that turns your stomach yet the mhedia ignore the latest report that clearly dismisses the separate entity excuse

Hollicom are earning their fee and suppressing the scandal

They all make me sick

The SMS are in thrall to CFC as they will be cut off from all and any news about that rancid outfit if they say a word against them. The RC Church also has them by the short and curlies as well because of their links to the SNP. The Editors of all the Scottish newspapers will have been well warned about the loss of custom if they dare to criticize anyone over historical child sexual abuse either by the RC Church or CFC and with the SNP in the background just waiting for a chance to silence any criticism, you can imagine the Editors and owners of Scotland's media dilemma.

Here we have the biggest story of child sexual abuse in World sport, a story that dwarfs Penn State yet not a word is said in a country that used to pride itself on journalism. Look at the list of editors of the biggest papers in the UK and see how many Scots are in that list. Andrew Neil should have a program about it but BBC are still running scared over Jimmy Saville so his hands will be tied.

Penn State had one player abused and CFC, we have no idea how many. They may bleat about point scoring by Rangers but, I shake my head at that because of its absurdity and remember that" for evil to flourish, it requires good men to do nothing". Well, evil has indeed flourished in Scotland because of journalists more afraid of losing their job and its perks over their moral duty to report something honestly and without fear or favor.

Rant over for today unless something else breaks.

The Channel 4 tweet about last night's report has just 69 retweets.
The wee moany Greta kid story today has 2.4k retweets.

The Channel 4 tweet about last night's report has just 69 retweets.
The wee moany Greta kid story today has 2.4k retweets.
Problem is, everyone has something to say on the environment, global warming etc. “Look at me, I sound intelligent, I look like I care, I’m a sanctimonious prick”.

And with criminal matters, most people just expect “the law” to do their thing and see justice done.

I remember down here, outside of Rotherham everyone thought, “that’s horrendous and sickening” but no one shouted about it because it was being investigated and dealt with and they knew everyone would agree.

Unfortunately child abuse, and institutionalised child abuse, isn’t much of a big story because no one wants to be associated with it.

Back