Scottish Medias attempted ignorance of the C4 Program

BoyInRoyalBlue

Less than 20 hours have passed since C4s heart wrenching investigative section on the abuse scandal which I have just caught and thought I would check The Scottish Sun, Daily Record Websites etc.

You really have to go looking for a story that should be front and centre.

These rags, its journalists, its employees should be thoroughly ashamed at the attempted whitewash and silence.

You are as bad as them that covered it up, You are in a morally bankrupt position and I hope you have a horrible existence for the rest of your days.

As for the Scottish Govt, not one tweet or statement in support of the victims, anyway Voting SNP should hang there heads in shame, and these ministers should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

My heart goes out to the victims, the brave man who was interviewed and the hundreds of victims.

The SNP are turning a blind eye to this and hoping it goes away.

Still stunned that wee have Rangers fans who vote for them.

They are as complicit as anyone in trying to cover this up.

They have (bar the odd clumsy tweet from the likes of Dornan or Mason trying to be smart) completely ignored it, the justice minister of Scotland has completely blanked and ignored a Paedophile ring going back decades which has 100s of victims, this is beyond shameful.

As well as the SNP protecting their RC vote I would guess that politicians at any level or any party, journalists and broadcasters of any media outlet, law officers, supporters and officials of Scottish clubs as well as the SFA - most RC's proritise their loyalty to their church above any other consideration.

It's a world-wide problem but we see it in sharp focus in Scotland.

As well as the SNP protecting their RC vote I would guess that politicians at any level or any party, journalists and broadcasters of any media outlet, law officers, supporters and officials of Scottish clubs as well as the SFA - most RC's proritise their loyalty to their church above any other consideration.

It's a world-wide problem but we see it in sharp focus in Scotland.

Spiers, Stewart, English, Sutton, Hartson, Provan, Leckie

Just a few pundits/journalists, I am going to bet not many of them are RC or if they are the RC Chapel going type

They are simply under the influence of, or being paid by Celtic, and as a result of that will not mention a word of it, Nothing.

It is a sickening, truly shameful thing that these people will completely ignore 100s of kids having been raped.

Scotland as a country, is on the verge of no return, politicians, justice ministers, first ministers all ignoring this.

Less than 20 hours have passed since C4s heart wrenching investigative section on the abuse scandal which I have just caught and thought I would check The Scottish Sun, Daily Record Websites etc.

These rags, its journalists, its employees should be thoroughly ashamed at the attempted whitewash and silence.

You are as bad as them that covered it up, You are in a morally bankrupt position and I hope you have a horrible existence for the rest of your days.

As for the Scottish Govt, not one tweet or statement in support of the victims, anyway Voting SNP should hang there heads in shame, and these ministers should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

My heart goes out to the victims, the brave man who was interviewed and the hundreds of victims.

The Scottish Media Rags are run by mentally challenged bastards I thought that was obvious based on everything against our club yet this travesty to happen in the history of Scottish Football and it’s a sweep sweep organisation they should be ashamed of themselves. I feel for the victims.

Spiers, Stewart, English, Sutton, Hartson, Provan, Leckie

Just a few pundits/journalists, I am going to bet not many of them are RC or if they are the RC Chapel going type

They are simply under the influence of, or being paid by Celtic, and as a result of that will not mention a word of it, Nothing.

It is a sickening, truly shameful thing that these people will completely ignore 100s of kids having been raped.

Scotland as a country, is on the verge of no return, politicians, justice ministers, first ministers all ignoring this.
The journalists you mention are willing dupes, for a variety of reasons, but at heart this is just another RC abuse cover-up.

I'm going to say with the revelations to come out tonight the media wont be able to turn a blind eye to it. Hopefully the case will be the same as the Scottish Government.

Google the Holly Greig case and you will get an idea of how bad Scotlands senior civil servants actually are. It's disgusting and Salmond is fully complicit in the cover up. I can only assume the protection extends to the beasts.

The journalists you mention are willing dupes, for a variety of reasons, but at heart this is just another RC abuse cover-up.

Oh No I do agree, trust me I do.

The RC have been threatening the SNP for a fair while about telling its flock to vote elsewhere unless the SNP got back in line, and this is one of the reasons for them simply refusing to even acknowledge this exists and has happened.

I really don't know how they can look at themselves in the mirror though, Yousaff has children, and yet he is happy to ignore 100s being abused?

It really is sickening to the core.

This cover-up cannot work without a compliant media and political authorities.

Why do you think the Scottish Govt were adamant that both sporting and religious institutions were to be excluded from the 2015 Child Abuse enquiry despite numerous complaints that the enquiry would not be fit for purpose if these were excluded?

Ask anyone in Scotland with any modicum of commonsense to honestly name only one institution from each of these two categories (sporting & religious) and it would be a shock if Celtic and RC church were not the answers. Somehow the Govt. managed to ensure these two bodies would not suffer the shame of their decades of covering up the paedo's hiding in plain sight being made public.

A compliant Scottish press have allowed the Scottish Govt. to continue to allow these two bodies to deny justice that their victims deserve. Is it any surprise that it is UK wide media outlets, Channel 4 and The (London) Times that have been leading the calls for action.

Last edited:
They ignore this, but every July without fail one of the virtue signallers will tweet a video of an Orange Walk and the same bunch of journalists and politicians fall over each other to retweet it along with comments of how ‘aghast’ they are that this sort of thing still goes on in Scotland [insert current year].

Some set of priorities we have in ‘progressive’ Scotland.

The Mhedia when ra Sellik/Paedo ring is ever mentioned
giphy.gif

The Mhedia when Ranjurz sing nasty songs
ccelebritiesfotoGIF-Jose-Mourinho-taunts.gif

I said this would happen. There is NO demand for justice because of who is involved. The Filth are the 'works team' for modern opinion formers, politicians, journalists, comedians etc. Where would there be any groundswell of a demand for justice?

That sums up the RC church,SNP and the flock of the RC church who would rather cover up abuse of their children rather than admit that the RC church and Celtic were responsible for the crimes.Any right minded parent would be in jail for taking matters into their own hands if they got to the people who carried out these vile crimes before the police did.In my eyes the people who have covered these deeds up(including parents) if they knew are every bit as bad and as guilty as the scum who did it.

This the same Government who have made charges go away for a MP who is 'conversing' with kids via texts, a former first minster up for umpteen sexual charges to name a few - aye cos they scum ridden tims in SNP are going to acknowledge what all dhims already deny.

Their party deny everything and blame others - the Cletic/SNP way

BBC Radio Scotland ran a piece on the channel 4 programme this morning at 8.45ish, they are doing a follow up on the drive time from 4 o'clock this afternoon
rnoon
Hally G thanks for the info i never listen to BBC radio there was no mention on early morning TV news or the 1-30 news

They ignore this, but every July without fail one of the virtue signallers will tweet a video of an Orange Walk and the same bunch of journalists and politicians fall over each other to retweet it along with comments of how ‘aghast’ they are that this sort of thing still goes on in Scotland [insert current year].

Some set of priorities we have in ‘progressive’ Scotland.

They want orange marches banned because a priest got spat on

Yet a football club that was complicit in abuse of probably over 500 children over 40 years not a word said

We all should cover social media with links to the program.

Facebook Twitter Instagram

You didn’t really expect the BBC to report this, did you? The BBC that knew what Jimmy Saville was doing for well over 40 years but ignored it?
The same BBC responded by throwing be NHS under the bus for allowing Savile access to vulnerable children. If they wanted to, they would report something

If tonights programme DOES focus entirely on cfc then there should be front pages awash with the story tomorrow and the subject brought up at Holyrood.

Unfortunately our media are cowards and utter scum for helping to cover this up.

I never use the word scum normally but the media in this country make me sick with their covering up of people's lives being ruined by the actions of a peadophile ring in their own back garden and their refusal to help these families.

Scottish mainstream media are utter SCUM...

Why do you think the Scottish Govt were adamant that both sporting and religious institutions were to be excluded from the 2015 Child Abuse enquiry despite numerous complaints that the enquiry would not be fit for purpose if these were excluded?

Ask anyone in Scotland with any modicum of commonsense to honestly name only one institution from each of these two categories (sporting & religious) and it would be a shock if Celtic and RC church were not the answers. Somehow the Govt. managed to ensure these two bodies would not suffer the shame of their decades of covering up the paedo's hiding in plain sight being made public.

A compliant Scottish press have allowed the Scottish Govt. to continue to allow these tow bodies the justice their victims deserve. Is it any surprise that it is UK wide media outlets, Channel 4 and The (London) Times that have been leading the calls for action.
Honestly mate, it absolutely bugs the life out of me that they could manipulate the enquiry like that.
Basically saying, look, we don’t want the two most common places that paedophiles operate to be investigated. It’s absolutely gobsmacking to be honest!

Spitting is revolting but apparently repeated spunking over children by several individuals does not merit commentary from our Scottish Government

Exactly mate spitting thing was shocking but latched upon and used to dehumanise a section of the community that let's be honest they hate.

Abuse by the Catholic Church and celtic of young children merits not a mention.

They are just as bad as the abusers just wait till marching season and they will all come out from under their rock

Both papers have a couple of articles up covering it and took literally a few seconds to find.

Sun:

Record:

Back