Scottish Parliament

I have just emailed him, I will share the reply if and when I get one
Dear Sir

Now that all court cases involving historical child abuse at Celtic FC have concluded in 100% convictions being achieved by the prosecution, would it be appropriate for the Scottish Government to condemn the club for not ensuring that the highest standard of protections were in place over the decades that it took place?

What actions will the Scottish Government do to ensure that it will be impossible for a repeat of these events to take place at any football club?

Like somebody else said those emails from Mason would surely be dynamite in the hands of Peter Adam Smith. He could not only expose the cover up but also the Scottish Government covering up the cover up.

Lies, deceit, deflection and cover-up is the stock response from the vile SNP Government in this country. They are anti-British republicans hoping to rip this country from it's rightful position at the heart of the UK. If they are so dedicated to the cause why do they not do what Sinn Fein do and refuse to take their seats at the House of Commons. Then again they wouldn't get their salary but could still claim some expenses which with the creative, fraudulent nature of their members could run into 100's of thousands. Their performance both within and outwith Scotland is an embarrassing disgrace, a total waste of public money and completely ineffective particularly when not doing the day job they were elected to do. Trying to get any real action on the Abuse scandal will only occur when they have exhausted every avenue to shut it down or cover it up, even then I won't hold my breath.

“Sporting institutions and religious organisations would take many, many more years to conclude.”

In other words the two places where the most victims were abused get the tough titty treatment.

That is astonishingly negligent.
If you were abused by a religious or sporting organisation then your pain and suffering doesn't count....seems to be the insinuation here from the Snazis

“Sporting institutions and religious organisations would take many, many more years to conclude.”

In other words the two places where the most victims were abused get the tough titty treatment.

That is astonishingly negligent.

Exactly, set up entirely to avoid an investigation into the RC church and it's sports wing, Bheast FC.

Surely Humza Useless has a conflict of interests being a scum fan and should stand down to let an unbiased MSP take over and launch an enquiry?
(I know, I know...my mum alwyas said i was a daydreamer)

It's simply not our fight, and the fact that you say that it could 'look like point scoring' is exactly why we should have nothing to do with it.

That’s why am saying have no mention of rangers and leave it open to anyone. We are just concerned citizens looking for our govt to take action

I asked at beginning of our correspondence about an enquiry and he brought up ebts are just as bad as child abuse as kids ere damaged due to tax avoidance

I replied by stating I never asked about ebts and please don’t assume I’m a Supporter Of Rangers

I’m a father concerned about child abuse

That was his response

Child abuse
Same as ebts

Are you serious. Has he stated in an email that EBTs are just as bad as child abuse?

If he really believes this then why are Celtic not being deducted 10 points and having their SPL license removed before being sent to the lowest level.

It’s a disgusting comparison , beneath contempt.

Remember to keep all correspondence twitter pages saved and get copies.Keep them in a safe place don't get personal give them enough rope.

Back