Scottish Parliament

Fairs fair

Our ridiculous Scottish Parliament, with its jumped up local councilors have motioned and debated heavy issues such as Alloa beating Rangers to Madonna topless photos.
Yesterday the conviction of a 5th paedophile working at Celtc MUST be an issue for every MSP, if not everyone should email and demand it from their local wage thief.

First response.

Population Health Directorate
Active Scotland Division
E: graeme.hunter@gov.scot
Our ref: 2018/0038932 3 December 2018
Dear

I refer to your email of 6 November 2018 to the First Minister. I have been asked to reply.
Experiences of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and long-lasting impact on those who were abused. Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents’ confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government.
The Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football on 2 February 2017. The interim report was published on 26 July 2018.
The interim report allows the Scottish FA to address some of the recommendations before the final report is published when current on-going legal cases are concluded.
I am sure you will appreciate it would be inappropriate to comment on any individual cases – particularly when there is an ongoing criminal appeal – however, the Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse and is working with a range of organisations to prevent and tackle child sexual exploitation and abuse.
Yours sincerely
Graeme Hunter
Victoria Quay, Edinburgh EH6 6QQ www.gov.scot

Second response.

Thank you for your reply.

However, my question was not about what the Scottish FA we’re doing about the serious sexual abuse allegations. My question was to the first minister.

I understand that the government in Scotland have decided to leave from their investigation sporting organisations and religious organisations from their sexual abuse enquires.

Could you please ask the first minister and explain to me the reasons for this and why after all the cases that are ongoing the first minister is unwilling to address this issue.

Regards

Graham ,

I would like a response directly from the First Minister.

Regards

Latest response.

Thank you for your further email – I am sure you will appreciate the First Minister receives a high volume of correspondence, therefore I am replying on her behalf.

Religious organisation are not excluded from the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry. The remit covers a wider range of care settings likechildren’s homes including those provided by faith based groups.

The remit was arrived at following extensive consultation and engagement with survivors of in-care child abuse and other interested parties. If the remit was widened now to include abuse in other settings – for example, sporting organisations – it would take many more years to conclude, and would therefore fail to respond to those survivors of in-care abuse who campaigned for many years for the type of Inquiry we have set up.

The independent review commissioned by the Scottish FA is considering historical sexual abuse in football. Martin Henry was appointed chair, his experience of many years in the field of child and public protection – and most recently national manager of child sexual abuse prevention charity Stop it Now – ensured he was well qualified for the role. As I said in my previous response, the interim report was published on 26 July 2018 and the full report will be published when ongoing legal issues are concluded.

Also, the Scottish Government has engaged with a wide range of organisations and Sports Governing Bodies to ensure safeguarding arrangements are appropriate across sport in Scotland.

Regards
Graeme Hunter

time to organise a march to the parliament like we did with the march to Hampden. No rangers colours , no rangers anything. That would just look like point scoring. Everyone should be invited to join.

How long until the people of Scotland go to war on this pretend government?
Westminster must surely be asked to take powers off this lot of children.

We in Britain laugh at countries like Spain, Greece, Italy (closer to home) and the likes of South Africa etc further afield.
But we are literally a laughing stock.
6 months for each life ruined for some of these bastards, a free tour and a years dole money in compensation as opposed to the yanks paying out millions.

The corruption is on a par with third world countries and surely the good people must at somee point insist that Britain takes the toys off the weans currently playing government here in Scotland.

On another note, any calls to congratulate the champions this year?
Or did they get something right and see the can of worms mentioning them in Holyrood *should* have opened up this year?

as RfraserC HAS HIGHLIGHTED they hid behind the On going cases. McCafferty now convicted with full ties to Ra Sellik and confirmation in court of a Paedo Ring in Operation, it is a must that this be debated and Ra Slleiks role in the cover up.
That boot is it goldman (not sure) that actually wore the green and grey after they beay Barcelona made a daft football game a topic for discussion in that place.
i will email the hunter guy see what shite he trys to placate me with

The Scottish parliament?.

The same people who didn't want sporting clubs or religious institutions involved in their child abuse inquiry?.

The whole system is fucked.

And that's the real issue. If you Google you can see stories of independent experts walking away from the inquiry because of government interference. Absolute sham.

Sent this to mr John mason mp

I hope you will be aware of the guilty plea as expected on this coming Tuesday by the Celtic Kit man Mr mcafferty

This will be a direct link to Celtic fc
No grey area

This will we world news

So now you have to ask for a public or independent inquiry as this is the 6/7 employed member of Celtic fc found guilty of sexual abuse against young children

See below a detailed facts

Look forward to your response

Disturbing that 6 convicted Paedos will have been found guilty of child sexual abuse crimes and all connected to CBC and CFC and NOT ONE investigation into this paedo ring which was in operation for over 40 years

40 years - let that sink in

Torbett
Cairney
Strachan
Cullen
King
McCafferty (if true he’s plead guilty)

Surely an proper journalist should be joining the dots and getting this sordid club and Directors / Managers / Senior Execs named and shamed due to the amount of evidence a paedo ring has been operating during this timescale

Factor in Lawrence Haggart the CFC youth player who was murdered in 1996

McCafferty called his house on the very day he was murdered by another Paedo is also concerning too

CFC links to Barry Bennell and the “tournaments”

CFC links to Jimmy Savile

CFC links to the Catholic Church. The church being the biggest Paedo ring in the world

You have to wonder why these links have not been investigated and the Directors and Senior Execs not charged with aiding and abetting the abusers to allow this level of abuse to go undetected for decades

I hope the alleged documentary makers are joining the dots

Mark Daly and BBC won’t delve too deeply and certainly won’t be asking why no CFC Directors have not faced any charges for the “open secrets” at CFC and their affiliated Boys Club

Shame on them and I hope the victims sue for compensation and someone asks why the NDA’s were issued by lawyers representing CFC

A public inquiry is required on CFC

His reply

Thanks for your email.

I also note that the Church of Scotland is having to pay out £1 million for child abuse. It seems that many organisations involved with children have had problems with this subject.

Therefore, I am happy to support an inquiry into ALL historic child abuse. Are you only wanting an inquiry into Celtic/Irish/Catholic abuse? Do you have no concern about Church of Scotland abuse?

Regards
John

I’d like you to seek an inquiry at the Scottish parliament questions time

I’d like you to specifically ask for an inquiry into the Celtic Fc as this is a matter of urgency as there seems to be a link there as my previous correspondence

As there must be a link to all the Officials being convicted

So I will await your request to an inquiry into the sexual abuse cases within Celtic FC to in fact discover if there was and still is a cover up within the club

I’d appreciate if you could reply on your official parliament headed paper as for my records

Many thanks

There is an inquiry at present on the abuse of children in care so I am not convinced another inquiry is needed. Nor do I think that a question in Parliament is necessary. If you have any evidence of abuse, please let the police know.

You sent me an email so I am replying by email.

If you want a reply on paper with my letterhead, please send me a paper letter.

Sincerely
John

You seem to be blinkered to be honest here you are trying very hard not to expose any potential cover up

Which I feel very disappointed in your approach to be honest

Any facts and request I have put to you
You have came back as if it’s some sort of them and us

For an elected msp I find your responses some what weird and strange that you have taken this approach

I’m asking you for your reply’s on an official letter

And you respond asking me for a paper letter
Mr Mason you are an elected mp would be good if you could conduct yourself in the way your are paid to and that is to represent the people of your constituents

Stop trying to to avoid a very serious matter

Deal with it as it was one of your kids that had been affected by the Convicted paedophiles employed by Celtic BC

Nothing to do with Irish/ Catholic’s as you seem to imply

I have family who are Irish catholic’s so expect more from you to be honest

Surely you are above that ?

The inquiry I’m asking you to ask for is into the possibility that there was a cover up within Celtic Football club

It’s very plain Mr Mason go on and deal with the issue

There is an inquiry at present on the abuse of children in care so I am not convinced another inquiry is needed. Nor do I think that a question in Parliament is necessary. If you have any evidence of abuse, please let the police know.

Sincerely
John
Is there anyway you can put those on Twitter? They need to go out to the world, Peter Adam Smith I'm sure would be very interested.

Sincerely
John
These replies could come from Lawwell himself

Last edited:
His reply

Thanks for your email.

I also note that the Church of Scotland is having to pay out £1 million for child abuse. It seems that many organisations involved with children have had problems with this subject.

Therefore, I am happy to support an inquiry into ALL historic child abuse. Are you only wanting an inquiry into Celtic/Irish/Catholic abuse? Do you have no concern about Church of Scotland abuse?

Regards
John
Why does he bring up Irish?

Why does he bring up Irish?
I asked at beginning of our correspondence about an enquiry and he brought up ebts are just as bad as child abuse as kids ere damaged due to tax avoidance

I replied by stating I never asked about ebts and please don’t assume I’m a Supporter Of Rangers

I’m a father concerned about child abuse

That was his response

Child abuse
Same as ebts

Not on Twitter I’m an old fuker lol

Ha ha, as am I however I know my way round, despite being banned several times. If you had no objections I'm sure we could get them out there.

I'm disgusted with his responses, the man is a total waste of space, as are the rest of his ilk.

I asked at beginning of our correspondence about an enquiry and he brought up ebts are just as bad as child abuse as kids ere damaged due to tax avoidance

I replied by stating I never asked about ebts and please don’t assume I’m a Supporter Of Rangers

I’m a father concerned about child abuse

That was his response

Child abuse
Same as ebts

That is actually quite disgusting

Independence at all costs.

It’s trumps everything, including a paedophile ring spanning decades at one of the countries top sporting institutions.

“Sporting institutions and religious organisations would take many, many more years to conclude.”

In other words the two places where the most victims were abused get the tough titty treatment.

That is astonishingly negligent.

This looks like a good line of enquiry, have sent him one asking Nickla to make a statement regarding the latest outcome and future intentions.

I have just emailed him, I will share the reply if and when I get one
Dear Sir

Now that all court cases involving historical child abuse at Celtic FC have concluded in 100% convictions being achieved by the prosecution, would it be appropriate for the Scottish Government to condemn the club for not ensuring that the highest standard of protections were in place over the decades that it took place?

What actions will the Scottish Government do to ensure that it will be impossible for a repeat of these events to take place at any football club?

“Sporting institutions and religious organisations would take many, many more years to conclude.”

In other words the two places where the most victims were abused get the tough titty treatment.

That is astonishingly negligent.

Didn't Dornan call Andrew Grey's family bigots for trying to raise awareness of his plight?

I seen earlier he claimed to have replied to the family, which they deny. He said he would resend the , i'm guessing, email but 24 hrs later they still haven't received anything..

Utterly shameless

Didn't Dornan call Andrew Grey's family bigots for trying to raise awareness of his plight?

I seen earlier he claimed to have replied to the family, which they deny. He said he would resend the , i'm guessing, email but 24 hrs later they still haven't received anything..

Utterly shameless
Dornan is another he just didn’t reply

He just a fukin bitter man

Back