Scottish refs scared to deal with Scott Brown

TheMilster

But officials in the CL will not show the same leniency, fancy this moron to pick up at least one red card in this campaign, and be shown up for the world class crisp poke chaser that he is.

But officials in the CL will not show the same leniency, fancy this moron to pick up at least one red card in this campaign, and be shown up for the world class crisp poke chaser that he is.
Referrees in Scotland are scared to send off any opponents of Rangers - just like that cnut today that went through Candeias

I reckon it was 5 yellows for that mhob against Linfield in Belfast. ? That's probably more than they'll receive all season in Scotland.

You can bet yer bottom dollar he'll have a go at Morelos first chance he gets just to test the ref, and probably get away with it.

He's nothing but a ned and his "talent" is fading fast , he'll be found out big style in the Champs League

I'm not sure I can remember a player in modern football who gets away with so much, the list of crimes Brown has unpunished is actually quite incredible.

I think in the spirit of openness and transparency the SFA and Celtic should make public all correspondence relating to refereeing. Undoubtedly the only winners from the referees strike were Celtic and Lennon.......why?

It's the "that's just a broony type challenge" attitude that is accepted in Scotland - a foul is a fuckin' foul. He is given carte blanche to make at least 5 or 6 fouls, some pretty serious before he is considered for a booking. He repeatedly has fly kicks, stamps and off the ball incidents, but it is just "broony being broony" according to our media. Its a disgrace.

He has been sent off 6 times in Scotland.
Once in Europe
I haven't looked at the ratios of game s v sendings off Europe v Home, however if Brown feels he is untouchable in Scotland (as he is) then he will act with impunity, and temper his behaviour in Europe where he knows he will not be afforded the same partition that he gets from the biased or intimidated Scottish referees.
I am at a loss why you as a Rangers fan keep making excuses for refereeing in Scotland when it is absolutely clear there is a bias against Rangers. With all respect, perhaps you should re-examine your loyalties.

ive always said if he played in a blue jersey perish the thought he would have been sent off a lot more times
I agree , all the talk when we where apparently going to sign him , I always felt if we did he would be sent off a lot , was so glad we got Thomson ahead of him

I haven't looked at the ratios of game s v sendings off Europe v Home, however if Brown feels he is untouchable in Scotland (as he is) then he will act with impunity, and temper his behaviour in Europe where he knows he will not be afforded the same partition that he gets from the biased or intimidated Scottish referees.
I am at a loss why you as a Rangers fan keep making excuses for refereeing in Scotland when it is absolutely clear there is a bias against Rangers. With all respect, perhaps you should re-examine your loyalties.
In the very week we are pissing ourselves laughing at the scum over conspiracy theories and bias, you come out with this tripe. Even Rangers supporting referees are accused of bias against the Club.

Born into the institution and raised a Rangers supporter, I was brought up, we are must remain above them at all times and to be honest. If you want to reduce us to their level and a laughing stock, perhaps you should re-examine your loyalties.

Maybe "scared" isn't the correct word.
After his card against Ross County was rescinded, maybe they just think taking action against him is pointless.

This is the state of Scotish football, a bam like Brown is the norm today, when was the last Scot who played with real skill,I will answer the wee lad that left us for Chelsea. I know we can churn out hammer thrower's by the ton. I just whish for wee bit more skill.

Oh how I would have loved to have see him up against the magnificent bastard or Terry Hurlock. He would have shit himself.

Not just the referees, the scum media and Liewell's complient lackies.

Och that's just Broony, to Howls of laughter.

He retired from international football and came back as captain and not a peep was uttered.

Shitebags to a man!

It would be interesting to see incidents reported to the compliance offers every week and a reason for action/inaction. All in the name of sporting integrity and clarification you understand,

Not Brown, but have you forgotten about Thumb kneeing the boy in the nuts in a Euro game and getting away with it? There are still prats aplenty in the Euro reffing fraternity.

Ever since the 2010 refs strike refs have been running scared of all things mutant, mainly with lemon but now were seeing it with the lego eater, and im sure we will see it with other mutants as time goes on, until the refs get their testicles back and start dealing with the vermin the correct way!

Even when the refs do their job, rightly sending off Brown at Ross County last season, Celtic brazenly appeal and the compliance officer overturns his decision anyway so they must just think, whats the point in the extra hassle?

He does seem to get an awful lot of "2nd chances" after he has been booked. He struts about like a hard man because he gets away with it.

He was lucky to stay on the park in the Hampden game against England because he tried the shame shit he gets away with in the SPFL.

Not only the refs who refuse to take action on him, the compliance officer either overturns the red cards or takes no action when anything is highlighted.

Even when the refs do their job, rightly sending off Brown at Ross County last season, Celtic brazenly appeal and the compliance officer overturns his decision anyway so they must just think, whats the point in the extra hassle?

Thats not the compliant officer that is an annonymous celtic friendly panel.

Back