Scottish Rugby Union - season declared null and void

LeanDistortedComet-small.gif

Some teams had already "won" their leagues and could not be overtaken. That must be a sore one.
The decisions were made in the best interests of the sport, whilst meticulously observing sporting integrity.
I wonder if the same could said about the decisions Scottish football arrive at?

Some teams had already "won" their leagues and could not be overtaken. That must be a sore one.
The decisions were made in the best interests of the sport, whilst meticulously observing sporting integrity.
I wonder if the same could said about the decisions Scottish football arrive at?
Biggar RFC had already won their league. Such a shame for the great season they have had. However I’m sure they will accept it and move on - unlike the Bheasts from the East (end).

Biggar RFC had already won their league. Such a shame for the great season they have had. However I’m sure they will accept it and move on - unlike the Bheasts from the East (end).

Wow looks like 5 clubs had won their league from the Q&A. As said above this decision is coming soon for most leagues. It’s the only sensible outcome.

Wow looks like 5 clubs had won their league from the Q&A. As said above this decision is coming soon for most leagues. It’s the only sensible outcome.
I originate from down that way so really feel sorry for Biggar. The tramps on the other hand have 8 games to play (I think). We have a game in hand. There in NO way they can claim the league is there’s. When they start to feel a sense of injustice hope everyone points out the plight of Biggar before telling them to fe”k off.

Unless ALL positions cannot change it is the only course of action that can be taken.

Everything should be voided, including NBA, NHL, which it will and everyone will accept it, bar one team...

What the puddle-drinkers just can't/won't see, is it's only a matter of time before players are infected, when that happens, and it will, whatever timetable is in place at the time, whether realistically or hypothetically, is pushed back a fortnight.

We're not seeing football in this country before July.

It's the only option for a normal human being to take. However not all fall into this category. We'll know who the self serving, selfish b$stards and morally inept are when this decision is made.

There's absolutely no way the scum will accept this,they just won't and with their hold over the spfl/sfa ,some stupid way ,will be found for either the league to be finished or awarded to them,,,sporting integrity, fairness and downright common sense does not apply to football in this country. ..

The only decision any right minded being could come to . Unfortunately with regards to football in this cesspit we are not dealing with such .

Interesting that there was a vote given to all clubs. 25% voted for declaring "winners" as the leagues stood.

What the puddle-drinkers just can't/won't see, is it's only a matter of time before players are infected, when that happens, and it will, whatever timetable is in place at the time, whether realistically or hypothetically, is pushed back a fortnight.

Cant even see July as a start mate, clubs will need 3 weeks pre season, friendlies etc as any normal start after a break. That will bring players back in June. Yes the players can get themselves fit before returning, but its likely restrictions on movement could still be in place.

Supporters like myself (oldie), won't be back until they have a vaccine, so that probably is half the Copland Rear.

In any other sport or country N/V would be the answer but we have the Beast in charge of every thing and I don't see them giving up any time soon.

I honestly think that is optimistic by a couple of months at least.

There's absolutely no way the scum will accept this,they just won't and with their hold over the spfl/sfa ,some stupid way ,will be found for either the league to be finished or awarded to them,,,sporting integrity, fairness and downright common sense does not apply to football in this country. ..
I get what you are saying but in simple terms they have not won the league so simply cannot just be given it. Same way relegation cannot be forced on a team not relegated yet.

With the new Sky deal starting next season they will not scupper that so the season won’t be extended. League and SC will be declared unfinished, no winners or relegation.

My main worry is that to help the tims they are going to hand them the champions league spot and a free shot at that £30+ million.

I get what you are saying but in simple terms they have not won the league so simply cannot just be given it. Same way relegation cannot be forced on a team not relegated yet.

With the new Sky deal starting next season they will not scupper that so the season won’t be extended. League and SC will be declared unfinished, no winners or relegation.

My main worry is that to help the tims they are going to hand them the champions league spot and a free shot at that £30+ million.
I totally agree with you, but I just think with lawells hold on the football authorities in this country, any decision made will be to their benefit,,it won't come to what's morally right

Any other decision from the SPFL would be an embarrassment and undermine what sport is all about.

Handing out trophys when nothing has been won? Only in Scotland.

Celtic run the game up here. The authorities do as they're told. Unless UEFA themselves order null and void across the board, we all know what will happen. This is a club who can run the world's biggest paedophile ring in the game and yet can get their only rivals thrown out the league on the grounds of breaching ' sporting integrity ' and the entire country stands to their attention.

The stark differences in reactions will no doubt be explained away by blaming the big bad bigots in the country rather that the bhegger elephant in the room

It’s irrelevant sadly.

There’s no version of events in Scottish football that will see anything other than the mentally challengeds getting the trophy.

Legally Craig Whyte and Alex Salmond were also up shit creek without a paddle.
That’s news to me.

My recollection of both cases was that there was strong feeling that both would skip free on account of us living in a mentally challenged infested country.

Oh! We’re fucked right enough.

That’s news to me.

My recollection of both cases was that there was strong feeling that both would skip free on account of us living in a mentally challenged infested country.

Oh! We’re fucked right enough.

What do you think is going to happen to the mentally challengeds title claim ‘ in a mentally challenged infested country ‘ ?

Last edited:
Back