Scotty Arfield

Always trying to make things happen, breaking the lines, linking the play. Lovely control and body shape on the half turn to turn moves into an attacking threat

Roofe, Tav and Goldson were all outstanding but I thought Arfield was the MOTM.

He is deservedly almost a certain starting now in the big games

I thought Tav was MOTM today but Arfield was only marginally behind him.

Been so impressed with Arfield this season, he's really upped his game.

He was fantastic...again. He is always looking to make things happen for us. I hold my hands up and say I was critical of him at the start of last season but he has found his high standards again. He gives everything for us.

Brilliant today, again. Has been excellent so far this season. A few candidates for motm but he pips it for me

Can’t actually believe we have a midfield three of Davis, Kamara and Zungu who didn’t start today. To have Arfield keeping them out is phenomenal for him and the club.

He has raised his game but the better movement up front helps him lots

he’s a very clever player, constantly looking to take game to opposition and little one twos and willing to have a dig

best bit? He does th hard graft as well

The guy's an EPL level player and has been magnificent all season.
I still find it staggering we had people on here in August/September stating that he wasn't of the required standard

I thought this might be the season where he would start to drop off and other players would start to over take him in terms if ability but i couldnt have been anymore wrong. First name in the midfield trio for me at the moment

Back