Scum does what scum does. It's endemic.

T

Timskelper

I was going to post this within an existing thread, but didn't want to detract from the important content of them, hence a separate thread.

It's not a child sex abuse incident this time, but the nature of it is definitely relevant to the warped mentality that goes through every layer of thought at The Chamber of Secrets.

It concerns an adult, a woman who was sexually abused within the ground and repeatedly abused in various forms over the years.

Non-disclosure agreement and keeping it 'in-house' (see below). I think we've heard that before. A club like no other? You better believe it.

Donna never reported Brannan to his bosses, but at one point she went to a senior member of the club’s management team for advice about his behaviour.

She told us: “When I said I was thinking about going to the police, they said I shouldn’t do that, that it should be kept in-house.”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mum-tells-celtic-grope-hell-8853394

This keeping it in-house idea of theirs.
I wonder how many more victims there have been of child abuse and this one of harassment there have been and could have been avoided.
I wonder why women’s groups weren’t jumping up and down about this in the way they do about such crimes.
You know, like when Gascoigne was at Rangers.
I wonder if their charity received a boost.

I wonder how many more victims there have been of child abuse and this one of harassment there have been and could have been avoided.
I wonder why women’s groups weren’t jumping up and down about this in the way they do about such crimes.

It makes you wonder mate. Some club eh?

This is not just the ‘Sellik’ way, it is the way the repugnant Roman Catholic religion deals with everything.

Utterly despicable does not begin to describe how both of these rancid, sordid organisations handle incidents that are abhorrent to non- kaffliks.

WATP

Donna told us the only Celtic boss who showed any concern for her was chief executive Peter Lawwell. He took me aside and just said well, he hoped things would turn out all right - wow never thought he could show another human such compassion - what a caring employer

They were schooled in the ways of the Roman Catholic Church. It’s all about keeping their indiscretions ‘in house’ and keeping the good name of the club clean. It’s an appalling policy but that’s how the diseased minds of these pieces of excrement work.
Necks and blowtorches spring to mind.

This is old news being rehashed to suit the mud slinging that the Media are gradually waken from their slumbers.

Scum at work saying they are getting picked on as it's now coming to light other clubs especially down south were at it as well . Couldn't get his head round that the main bone of contention which make there clubs crime more repugnant is the clearly obvious cover up his rancid club have been doing and the refusal to accept responsibility for the crimes and cover up .
Also told him if anyone believes this has only been going on from the early eighties is disalutioned , the Catholic church has been at it for hundreds of years it's probably been going on since there disgusting club was formed.
After I told him that he blew up ,kicked a chair over punched a door and stormed out . Oh well think I touched a nerve

Yip and of course the manky mob closed ranks and called her a liar and she was hounded by vile online abuse

Whilst there is no evidence of sexual abuse at our great club, it is my belief that Rangers also use non disclosure agreements to a fairly large extent. I personally dislike them.

Also, on the other side of the coin, has the victim repaid the hush money, as she has been anything but quiet about the whole affair?

The reason I ask is that people might wonder why anyone should believe the word of someone who can not even honour a contract she has signed.

it's a Catholic thing. The protection of the brand takes precedence over justice and righteousness. Always was and always will be the case.
Sordid and disgusting doesn't even begin to describe them.

Scum at work saying they are getting picked on as it's now coming to light other clubs especially down south were at it as well . Couldn't get his head round that the main bone of contention which make there clubs crime more repugnant is the clearly obvious cover up his rancid club have been doing and the refusal to accept responsibility for the crimes and cover up .
Also told him if anyone believes this has only been going on from the early eighties is disalutioned , the Catholic church has been at it for hundreds of years it's probably been going on since there disgusting club was formed.
After I told him that he blew up ,kicked a chair over punched a door and stormed out . Oh well think I touched a nerve

Well done you. They don't like the truth do they? I grew up hearing about all of this and in all of those decades, I've never heard one, not one, come out and say what went on was disgusting. They usually start their whataboutery and try to defend the indefensible . I repeat again...NOT ONE.

Striking similarities to the methodology of dealing with abuse within a particular religious institution: Hush money, blackmail and reshuffles.

Whilst there is no evidence of sexual abuse at our great club, it is my belief that Rangers also use non disclosure agreements to a fairly large extent. I personally dislike them.

Also, on the other side of the coin, has the victim repaid the hush money, as she has been anything but quiet about the whole affair?

The reason I ask is that people might wonder why anyone should believe the word of someone who can not even honour a contract she has signed.

Put yourself in her shoes then read your post again.

If she has broken the conditions of a NDA, then Celtc should be able to take her to court for reimbursement.
If the newspaper has published an inaccurate defamatory article, both the paper and the individual involved could then be sued by Celtc both for damages.
I'm unsure whether anyone (even the mhankies)could successfully challenge an agreement to conceal illegal behaviour.
PS I believe her 100%.

There will be more and more of these and worse stories to come out in the near future
While we all Hate the media they are like a pack of wolves they love nothing better than building you up
Then destroying you
They tried it with us now I hope it has went full circle and they are about to descend on them
This time tho it is justified as they’re crimes are undeniable as much as they are horrible

This is not just the ‘Sellik’ way, it is the way the repugnant Roman Catholic religion deals with everything.

Utterly despicable does not begin to describe how both of these rancid, sordid organisations handle incidents that are abhorrent to non- kaffliks.

WATP
This.There some great catholic people in the world.The institution that is the Church though has covered things up for years.'Moved the offenders on'.Rarely is the Police the first port of call.Any normal thinking group ring the old bill then sack the offenders .Don't work that way with the RC church

Last edited:
Back