scum flags on my gate

Troobluu

got up this morning went outside and there was 2 dirty pish stained flags attached to my gate for me I was delighted to think that those poet fux took time out from their celebrations to think about little old me . Needless to say both items straight into the bin then I checked the string was tight enough on my Union flag and went back inside for a cuppa and a chuckle at the cunts.

You're lucky they didn't crap in your garden. Put nothing past some of their fans. Buckied and coked off their nut no doubt.

I'm encircled by the scum and the silence or the cheers tell me when they're winning or losing. Its brilliant when they get humped by us or in Europe. :)

Last edited:
Boil kettle. Hang the flags at original flag owners house. Black spraypaint, spray "BHEASTS" on said flags. Make another cuppa. Sit back and watch/laugh. If Bheast comes back round to your house you need to defend your property by putting sugar in the kettle and flinging it over his face.

I'm encircled by the scum and the silence or the cheers tell me when they're winning or losing. its brilliant when they get humped by us or in Europe. :)

There was a guy beside me who had his window open all the time (smoking) and you could see a framed yahoo top on the wall ( living room, tacky as Fck ) . The PSG game a couple year back where they were pumped rotten at the piggery I let out an OTT massive roar for every goal , until I eventually heard a faint “ who’s that arsehole” and window slamming shut I knew my work was done .

He also moved out about 3 months later . Result.

There was a guy beside me who had his window open all the time (smoking) and you could see a framed yahoo top on the wall ( living room, tacky as Fck ) . The PSG game a couple year back where they were pumped rotten at the piggery I let out an OTT massive roar for every goal , until I eventually heard a faint “ who’s that arsehole” and window slamming shut I knew my work was done .

He also moved out about 3 months later . Result.

CVjJrpt.jpg

Pic will have to do

I got blocked by several betting / sponsors of the mhanks yesterday on twitter.

Guess they didn't want the party spoiled with newspaper articles regarding their ongoing scandal. Very disappointing that I won't be able to keep the sponsors up to date with the information.

Don't even have a daftbet or wank hill accounts to retaliate haha

Like these daft flag burning wanks, they've spent money on a flag that is only going to be destroyed while making no point whatsoever.

They'd have been as well to just throw a tenner straight into the bin.

I go round to take my mums dog out for a walk twice a day (she has MS so struggles) and doesn’t live near me! mentally challenged next door to me has a blow up Jacuzzi, I take great delight placing the dogs shit I need to pick up in his jacuzzi and putting the cover over again. Countless times I’ve been pissing my self when they go to use it and there’s a couple of huge shits floating about. Petty I know but makes me laugh. :p

I go round to take my mums dog out for a walk twice a day (she has MS so struggles) and doesn’t live near me! mentally challenged next door to me has a blow up Jacuzzi, I take great delight placing the dogs shit I need to pick up in his jacuzzi and putting the cover over again. Countless times I’ve been pissing my self when they go to use it and there’s a couple of huge shits floating about. Petty I know but makes me laugh. :p
they probably think it's soap m8:))

Our bus to the scum game must have been used by them the week before ,and two of their scarfs were found . Burning them was the only option .
Were you on Inverness bus 1? They found a scum scarf or 2 and burnt them in a layby outside Perth

got up this morning went outside and there was 2 dirty pish stained flags attached to my gate for me I was delighted to think that those poet fux took time out from their celebrations to think about little old me . Needless to say both items straight into the bin then I checked the string was tight enough on my Union flag and went back inside for a cuppa and a chuckle at the cunts.

Keep flying the Union Flag with pride mate and f'uck the haters. Scum cunts each and everyone of them.

It has been estimated that a single gram of dog waste can contain 23 million fecal coliform bacteria, which are known to cause cramps, diarrhea, intestinal illness, and serious kidney disorders in humans.
Keep up the good work.

Back