Scumbag Tim using Munich to slag Man Utd fan

imager

Administrator
Staff member
would be a shame if someone posted it on Man Utd’s feed :cool:

20p7jg1.jpg

Mancs hate them and us equally, and aren't scared to tell you. No pandering to a Glasgow accent in Manchester, they don't f*ck about.

The diseased mind of your typical Paedo FC fan

They really are quite something :(

They have love-ins with Liverpool and Manchester United.
Both clubs have a large Irish RC following and this is the core reason for the love-ins.
When you discard these anomalies and dig down to the traditional ethnic English fan bases of both clubs, the affection for The Filth dissipates rather dramatically.

Every year as their friendly corps of journalists fail to hide their essentially toxic nature, more and more people in England understand exactly what type of support they really are.
Like the Yanks who woke up to the IRA after 9/11, English people are becoming less and less tolerant of terrorist apologists.

This isn't the mask slipping, this is onlookers beginning to recognise what horror lurks beneath the mask.

Last edited:
That's the kind of beast who mocks the Ibrox disaster. A genuinely bad individual.

Sellik wish they did. The Mancs have no time for them

Would tend to agree mate.

Was talking to some Salford Man Utd lads in the Grapes last night and they certainly have no love whatsoever for the mentally challengeds.

They come up to Ibrox 4 times a season and travel up with some Leeds Utd fans which I found quite suprising.

They were all in together last night and mixed well with the regulars.

All decent lads too.

I remember meeting a Man Utd fan on holiday years ago and his hatred for the scum was actually on a par with mine. My old man was with us at the bar and even he was taken aback by it.

They are pure sub-human filth who have utterly ruined this country.

My young nephew and brother in law are both Man U season ticket holders.While they have not much interest in Scottish football both would rather we won than them.Like us they hate their paddywhackery.Irish flags and the rhats come from Glasgow.Utter scumbag of a comment as well.

Few young guns on this thread me thinks.

Man U and Celtic fans had quite the love in once upon a time. Speak to any rat bastard over 45 and their second team will be Man U.

Everything changed after Hillsborough and they went ambulance chasing.

They weren’t known as the English Celtic for nothing, back in the day.

Few young guns on this thread me thinks.

Man U and Celtic fans had quite the love in once upon a time. Speak to any rat bastard over 45 and their second team will be Man U.

Everything changed after Hillsborough and they went ambulance chasing.

They weren’t known as the English Celtic for nothing, back in the day.

Yeah mate I'm 25 and well aware of that.

My old man was talking to the Man Utd lads as well last night and he was amazed when they told him how much most of them detest the "anti Britishness", as they put it, of the mentally challengeds.

im giving him some now the wee kunt

they never show their face, puss1es

Last edited:
In the last few years holidaying in Whitby, Chester, York, Torquay i can assure you the mentally challengeds are hated by most English lads.

In fact in all the places I mention the few tramps I've seen have been mentally challengeds from Scotland staying there.

In general they're smelly bastards.

Man Ure, Piss patter.

I've no love for any other team but they are the only other club on the British Isles that are on a par to Rangers in terms of support.

Celtc fans hate Man U of pure jealousy.

They beat Man U to being the first British team to win the EC but it was Man U who went and got all the glory while celtc have shrunk away to nothing.

The scum used to be able to hide behind a facade of false morality, but with the internet and social media other clubs supporters are waking up to their particular type of hypocrisy and utter vileness, true to their kind.

The Peasants jeering our Armed Forces at the Emirates also woke a lot of folk up down there as to what they're really all about.

A few days after their shameful behavour in sunderland i was on the phone to an english customer in work who supports arsenal.

He knew all about their chanting about lee rigby. I didnt bring it up, he did.

folk down there were suitable disgusted by the mutants.

A few days after their shameful behavour in sunderland i was on the phone to an english customer in work who supports arsenal.

He knew all about their chanting about lee rigby. I didnt bring it up, he did.

folk down there were suitable disgusted by the mutants.
They are like shite covered in squirty cream .

Looks good until you delve in , then the rancid rotten smell hits you.

Would tend to agree mate.

Was talking to some Salford Man Utd lads in the Grapes last night and they certainly have no love whatsoever for the mentally challengeds.

They come up to Ibrox 4 times a season and travel up with some Leeds Utd fans which I found quite suprising.

They were all in together last night and mixed well with the regulars.

All decent lads too.
fantastic to hear

I worked in Manchester for about 10 months in the 90’s and got on great with the Utd lads at work.I managed to convert a couple.
They are well aware of what Nonce FC and their followers are all about.

Both clubs have a large Irish RC following and this is the core reason for the love-ins.
When you discard these anomalies and dig down to the traditional ethnic English fan bases of both clubs, the affection for The Filth dissipates rather dramatically.

Every year as their friendly corps of journalists fail to hide their essentially toxic nature, more and more people in England understand exactly what type of support they really are.
Like the Yanks who woke up to the IRA after 9/11, English people are becoming less and less tolerant of terrorist apologists.

This isn't the mask slipping, this is onlookers beginning to recognise what horror lurks beneath the mask.
And a lot more horrors have yet to come to light about this rancid club and a lot of people across the UK and beyond will be disgusted when the truth comes out about the cover up of child abuse at there shameful club and there won't be many love - ins then , they will be demanding that they should be shut down in shame and rightly so .

Somebody post the comments on the MU forum please. Fkpigs posting vile comments like that should be named/shamed.

I agree with most of your post bilkobear but I find it disturbing that many appear not to have seen through Corbyn and his cronies.

Spring 1993; Tom Shields' Diary in The Herald.

''We can only hope for another Munich Disaster. - A Celtic fan waking up to the realities of a Rangers win in Marseilles.''

Maybe not exactly verbatim but you get the picture.

That was written by a Scottish journalist in a so called quality newspaper.

It is what they are.

Man Ure are the only ones who haven't beaten the shit out of them on their travels down south

Many English teams drew support from the Irish Diaspora, which sometimes manifested itself in splits in two club cities. In Manchester, United was the Catholic Club, City the protestant club (United were nearly Manchester Celtic at the Newton Heath name change). Long time since it ever mattered though.

Back