Scunnered

bigwoo

Great Pair Of Balls
But have some time to reflect and we are certainly getting nearer to where we want to be.

The semi final is the game to win because we can win a trophy on the back of it.

The glaring miss by Buffalo was terrible but so was our defending and it was our bad defending that was crucial in us losing the game, but think it was our manager who is most culpable as when they went down to ten men he should have got fresh legs on to have a real go when they were reeling. Unfortunately it was a game of two managers and Murty was second best as someone else said he froze and didn’t know what to do take advantage of the situation of them losing a player

Onto semi final now

Cmon let’s do it Rangers cos I can’t take much more of being scunnered

We're missing a lot of key players but by fk is this a sore one. Drowning my sorrows but can see the improvement and know we're heading in the right direction. VVV

But have some time to reflect and we are certainly getting nearer to where we want to be.

The semi final is the game to win because we can win a trophy on the back of it.

The glaring miss by Buffalo was terrible but so was our defending and it was our bad defending that was crucial in us losing the game, but think it was our manager who is most culpable as when they went down to ten men he should have got fresh legs on to have a real go when they were reeling. Unfortunately it was a game of two managers and Murty was second best as someone else said he froze and didn’t know what to do take advantage of the situation of them losing a player

Onto semi final now

Cmon let’s do it Rangers cos I can’t take much more of being scunnered
Listen mate we could be up 2 goals with 10 mns to go in the cup and i still wouldnt feel safe ,our defence is bad enough without Tavernier galloping down the wing and leaving the centre backs with no cover.

For me....

We shown that we can give them a game, but again stupid decisions cost us....

1. Fods coming out for the Dembele goal, if he stays on his line more chance getting to it, was no need to come out.

2. Not keeping the ball to see out the first half

3. Subs, as soon as they go down to 10 men you change it, Cummings should have been on sooner, for me when they scored their 3rd, I would have went 3 at the back, 5 in midfield and 2 up, we were losing anyway...should have went for it.

4. Didnt use the extra man at all, very poor

5. Sitting back when we are winning, we are very guilty of this

6. Murty said he was screaming at the players to stop the long balls and play it though, didnt look as if they listened.

Focus now has to be Scottish Cup, we came up short today, we cut out the stupid mistakes we will beat them.

Back