SD judgement rumours

Going off what 4lads has said on twitter it reads like we shouldn't be buying from the store at St Enoch either then. Sure thats runs by Elite?

Clear information is needed from the board. Why should the club have to sue Elite? This was a partnership they entered into and fans were advised to purchase from their site and shop in the town. Nothing is ever simple.

Ffs why cant nobody on our board sort out a retail deal ,first sports direct screwed us now it looks like elite are screwing us aswell its a f**king shambles

Surely nonsense? The judgement on its first page says SDIR retail.

Agree, after reading that SD had an injunction in place to stop us assisting Elite in the deal, SD contested that by us asking for payment we were assisting Elite with the contract and breaching the injunction.
Judge rules otherwise and we can ask for our money, he even suggests that we can even go to court if required.
We can now get our money due. Which may already have been used.

They completely aren’t

Infact very much the opposite

I wouldn’t have put that up lightly & I suspect more will come out of it

if you know something then it’s bigger than you’re relationship with your source.

If there is something to say then tell the Rangers support. Sick to death of your stealthy comments.

There’s certain things I can’t say neither can the club

But I’m glad you get it
i think even if this is true you need to be careful. imagine this stuff created rumours and we boycotted the st enoch shop - the club can't come out and confirm or deny either way. what if the club still want us to support the st enoch store and this misleading info is out there stopping people?

you say you can't say but then have basically said it by reading between the lines.

No fuckin danger the fat cumt is behind Elite?

How the %^*& did we get conned that badly, if it's true.

So Ashley is behind elite and we’ve been done over again? More plot twists than a Hollywood movie.

What do we know about these chaps?

FRIAR, Neil Matthew
Correspondence addressBrookmans Park Teleport, Great North Road, Brookmans Park, Hatfield, Herts, England, AL9 6NE
Role ACTIVEDirectorDate of birthFebruary 1965Appointed on23 December 2009
NationalityBritishCountry of residenceEnglandOccupationDirector

UNDERWOOD, Mark
Correspondence addressBrookmans Park Teleport, Great North Road, Brookmans Park, Hatfield, Herts, England, AL9 6NE
Role ACTIVEDirectorDate of birthAugust 1973Appointed on10 June 2019
NationalityBritishCountry of residenceEnglandOccupationManaging Director

FAWKE, Athony
Correspondence addressThe Stables, 3b Wilson Street, London, United Kingdom, N21 1BP
Role RESIGNEDDirectorDate of birthOctober 1962Appointed on23 December 2009Resigned on31 May 2019
NationalityBritishCountry of residenceUnited KingdomOccupationDirector

It’s quite clear.
it's not. he says he can't say anything, but essentially has. we need to know for certain before rumours grow arms and legs and people boycott the store - which might not be what those at Rangers want - however they cannot come out and confirm or deny due to the injunctions

Is taking a Nike/Adidas deal for less money and using the same argument that Liverpool did against NB a viable way out of all of this?

Next season is the final year of the hummel deal

the poster can clearly read between the lines mate. what he is saying is that these comments are dangerous and that rumours can grow arms and legs very quickly, which may or may not be true.
I find his cryptic posts about potential signings to be attention seeking but I'm quite confident that he wouldn't say what he has for no good reason.

I find his cryptic posts about potential signings to be attention seeking but I'm quite confident that he wouldn't say what he has for no good reason.
i agree. however i think it's very dangerous RE an already extremely fucked up retail situation.

it's not. he says he can't say anything, but essentially has. we need to know for certain before rumours grow arms and legs and people boycott the store - which might not be what those at Rangers want - however they cannot come out and confirm or deny due to the injunctions
So it’s quite clear then?

So it’s quite clear then?
aw ok pal. just because ID10 has now hinted that Ashley is somehow involved in Hummel/Elite shall we now categorically start campaigning that we boycott the st enoch store? is that what you are suggesting? i think i'll wait for some more information to get out from reputable sources. until then we cannot say with 100% certainty this is the route to take

If Ashley is involved with Elite, then I can't see it harming our overall claims in court. It's another example of underhandedness and desire to hinder our commercial activity.

aw ok pal. just because ID10 has now hinted that Ashley is somehow involved in Hummel/Elite shall we now categorically start campaigning that we boycott the st enoch store? is that what you are suggesting? i think i'll wait for some more information to get out from reputable sources. until then we cannot say with 100% certainty this is the route to take
I said it was quite clear what he was suggesting which you then agreed with when you said he had essentially said it.

Hope to %^*& ID10 has got this one wrong. An absolute shit show if true
would be a complete disaster, as if the original retail situation wasn't. if it were true, could it be that Ashley has approached them with an offer/business opportunities they can only dream of and are now in bed with him or were they in bed with him already.

There seems to be a lot of misinformation going around today regarding the Elite side of things. A lot of people getting the wrong end of the stick regarding today’s ruling, and suggesting/thinking/aggressively foaming at the mouth, that Elite are guilty of purposely withholding payments for their own benefit/incase we went bust/incase we bumped them etc etc.

Can I just say, this is not the case. Elite top brass are just as extremely happy with today’s ruling as the Rangers top brass.

The injunction was preventing any monies being paid, as SDI were claiming that Rangers receiving money from Elite was Rangers helping Elite fulfil their end of the Elite/Hummel contract. One of the stipulations of the injunction is that Rangers can’t help Elite fulfill their end of the contract.

Rangers were arguing to have the injunction relaxed or changed. To allow monies to be paid.

Today, was a victory. Even although the injunction was not changed, the judge has ruled that Rangers receiving payment from Elite is not them “helping Elite fulfill their end of the contract”. There fore Rangers can receive payment from Elite without breaking the injunction.

I’d imagine in order to receive these funds Rangers will now need to claim against Elite, which Rangers will win and Elite will happily pay up.

Sone very dangerous rumours and posts going about social media etc suggesting Elite are the bad guys and the St Enochs store should be boycotted etc etc. This is wholly inaccurate and irresponsible as it will only harm the club.

A lot of people have gripes with Elite for many reasons, stock levels, quality of gear, the online fiasco at Xmas. But they have doing nothing but right by Rangers. The injunction prevents Rangers from fulfilling any part of our end of the Elite/Hummel contract. Elite have fulfilled every part of their responsibilities in the contract despite this.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end and we can see a positive outcome, which allow Rangers and Elite to have a proper relationship which could, hopefully turn out to be very beneficial to both parties!

I said it was quite clear what he was suggesting which you then agreed with when you said he had essentially said it.
we are going round in circles. i get what he is suggesting. however hopefully some more information comes to light soon which will let us know exactly what our attitude towards the St Enoch store should be going forward

There seems to be a lot of misinformation going around today regarding the Elite side of things. A lot of people getting the wrong end of the stick regarding today’s ruling, and suggesting/thinking/aggressively foaming at the mouth, that Elite are guilty of purposely withholding payments for their own benefit/incase we went bust/incase we bumped them etc etc.

Can I just say, this is not the case. Elite top brass are just as extremely happy with today’s ruling as the Rangers top brass.

The injunction was preventing any monies being paid, as SDI were claiming that Rangers receiving money from Elite was Rangers helping Elite fulfil their end of the Elite/Hummel contract. One of the stipulations of the injunction is that Rangers can’t help Elite fulfill their end of the contract.

Rangers were arguing to have the injunction relaxed or changed. To allow monies to be paid.

Today, was a victory. Even although the injunction was not changed, the judge has ruled that Rangers receiving payment from Elite is not them “helping Elite fulfill their end of the contract”. There fore Rangers can receive payment from Elite without breaking the injunction.

I’d imagine in order to receive these funds Rangers will now need to claim against Elite, which Rangers will win and Elite will happily pay up.

Sone very dangerous rumours and posts going about social media etc suggesting Elite are the bad guys and the St Enochs store should be boycotted etc etc. This is wholly inaccurate and irresponsible as it will only harm the club.

A lot of people have gripes with Elite for many reasons, stock levels, quality of gear, the online fiasco at Xmas. But they have doing nothing but right by Rangers. The injunction prevents Rangers from fulfilling any part of our end of the Elite/Hummel contract. Elite have fulfilled every part of their responsibilities in the contract despite this.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end and we can see a positive outcome, which allow Rangers and Elite to have a proper relationship which could, hopefully turn out to be very beneficial to both parties!
do you say this as an opinion or do you have information? it would contradict what ID10 has said. this is why i said the rumours being posted are very dangerous if they are not being elaborated on.

if they cannot be elaborated on, then they shouldn't be said at all. it would be better off Rangers finding a way of leaking this information in order to get it out via the grape vine

Would you like to tell us why you are so sure of this?

Ashley won't have anything to do with Elite, sure this whole thing started by Ashley claiming he wasn't allowed to match their deal.

I suggest that this is a small but significant win for us as it was another barrier put in place by Ashley to drag this out and drain us. It may also suggest that the judiciary are starting to get fed up by his time wasting tactics.

Someone is talking shite then. And very harmful shite at that.

Back