SE2 Row Q Seat 32

Both enclosures are set out the same so I would imagine Row Q is near the back and seat 32 near the start of the section.

Have just taken a season ticket transfer to this seat. Can anyone advise what it’s like?

Where are you moving from?

SE2 doesn’t go past the first couple of yards of the byline in the enclosure, Row Q is quite far back in the section but that’s the only good point

You will struggle to make out anything in the broomloan box

I was in the enclosure for a season under the main stand, was cosy during the winter but felt like you were not getting the full atmosphere of the stadium as roof was so low

Mo
Where are you moving from?

SE2 doesn’t go past the first couple of yards of the byline, Row Q is quite far back in the section but that’s the only good point

You will struggle to make out anything in the broomloan box
Moving from MRT VERY BACK ROW RESTRICTED view bit of gamble but hey ho

Mo

Moving from MRT VERY BACK ROW RESTRICTED view bit of gamble but hey ho

Both seats behind byline, both not great to be honest

is it just a single seat swap? Surely they could have done better for you than that

All about preference tho, I know a guy who sits in the CF3 Row A behind goal and he won’t move for love not money, I couldn’t sit there

Both seats behind byline, both not great to be honest

is it just a single seat swap? Surely they could have done better for you than that

All about preference tho, I know a guy who sits in the CF3 Row A behind goal and he won’t move for love not money, I couldn’t sit there
I was on seat transfer list and that was what I was offered. Just one seat mate

That’s the view from Row H in the same section mate.
yngu8.jpg

Back