Sean Goss joins on loan until end of season

At least he’ll be able to put together a decent highlights video now. Then if he’s moving to another club their forum experts can say “anybody can look good in YouTube clips” rather than “well his highlights don’t do much for him”.

let-me-offer.jpg
Not even a good attempt at an under cover job from this one.

How can QPR value him so highly when he's only played 6 times for them, and they've loaned him out when they are absolutely hopeless.

How can QPR value him so highly when he's only played 6 times for them, and they've loaned him out when they are absolutely hopeless.
Because he is there player, they can do what they want. The whole problem is some of our fans refuse to accept the fact he is there player not ours.

The way i see this playing out is Holloway is sacked before the end of the season, Goss wins silverware with us, he loves playing here, we love him playing for us, he puts in a transfer request and we buy him.

Easy.

Because he is there player, they can do what they want. The whole problem is some of our fans refuse to accept the fact he is there player not ours.

not disputing that, just find it funny they value him so highly yet have shipped him out on loan when their midfield is utter dung.

Quotes from QPR fans website:

'He's playing in the Scottish league chaps. I know championship is poor but minus Celtic that's league 2. I'd sell unless he looks like he could move up a few gears. Clint hill and Kranjar were there best players a few months ago so step away for a few mins.'

'This. Not a single person on here was upset when Goss got loaned out, so lets not use this as a reason to have another pop at Ollie. Goss was evidently sub-standard at Championship level atm - no doubt a player in there somewhere, but certainly not good enough atm.'

Gooood, gooood (rubs hands together gleefully) :D

Because he is theirs to sell. If they don't want him it's up to them to get the best price available. If not from us from someone else.

Unfortunately we one of the few clubs in the world who devalue assets then give them away. Cardoso being a current example and probably Ryan Hardy too.

has anyone noticed no one asks how long Jordan rossiter is going to be out for anymore since goss came on loan ;)

This is my favourite post in the entire thread

I’ll hold my hands up and say I’ve happily been proven wrong on this one.

There’s not many who could have predicted the impact Goss has made and I would go as far as to say he is one of the most talented players in the league.

Hopefully there’s plenty more of these type of signings I’m wrong about.

Some of the posts near the beginning of this thread are mental.
That said if I posted some of my thoughts on Windass a month ago I'd be totally embarrassed by now.

Back