Sean Goss joins on loan until end of season

Yay, going for 55..

Signings like this merely confirms what I thought.

The ruling on King has affected us despite the board stating it wouldn’t.

Signings like this will definitely have the fans queuing up for the renewals in a few months
What was it you thought?

It says how much of a shambles QPR are.

Some of their fans couldn't understand us taking him.

I suggested with hindsight that he must have been treated very poorly and made feel unwanted for him to look uninterested and aloof.

He doesn't seem at all like that for us and certainly isn't a joke.

Excellent player.

Maybe he was poor in his performances for QPR and didnt look good in training. Their loss was our gain. Just hope a deal can be done to keep him.

I remember people moaning on here when we took Steven Davis on loan.
I blame Football Manager.
Nobody knows how any player will turn out regardless of previous experience.
Look at McCrorie.

This is my post when he signed.
I was told I was 100% wrong and Goss was shite.
I wasn't overly excited with the signing but we have to give new players a chance.
Aluko, Davis and now Goss have proven this.

Reactions: WBD
There should be a fair few red faces looking back at this thread :D

One day people will learn not to fly off the handle, make huge statements and generally act like spoilt fucking children. When that day comes, FF will have lost some of it's charm :D

But, seriously, if a few of the folk on here are not cringing at themselves for their utter rank stupidity, they can only have zero sense of self awareness.

Interesting and funny reading back from page one of this thread. You and a few of the other rational posters who I tend to agree with can hold their heads up high, some on the other hand........:D

Just having a little giggle at this thread but it’s what I always say judge them on how the play for us!

Nothing more arrogant than Gers fans having a go at other fans like some of tge last few posts.

Shocking way to treat fellow fans.
More or less arrogant than those fans slagging off players before seeing them kick a ball?

FJr1Csi.gif

Forrest Gump :D

You appear extremely offended by my post.

Forgive me for not creaming my pants about a signing who has not played all season, and indeed has 6 first team games in his whole career.

The problem is our team the past 2/3 seasons have been littered with journeymen or players not really cutting it in England. Players who are happy with the kudos of being a "professional footballer" and not wanting to go that extra mile to be a winner. The inconsistency of our performances show this.

I know we are skint, and I know there are diamonds in the rough. But we need to aim higher than this. Look at Nemane, Crooks, Forrester et al. Waste of time.

PS. I will be the first to PM you and apologise if this boy performs.

Did you PM him?

Some of the posts on here were superb. More sensible guys on here were saying give it time etc whereas the drama queens were ready to jump of a bridge over it.

He's done very well this far.

Well I got it wrong on Goss I thought he would be too inexperienced.
Happy to say that is most definitely wrong , the boy has been top class for us.

QPR fans seem adamant that he will not get a chance under Holloway and that they need money. If Holloway has his own targets in mind maybe a couple of million might do it if he doesn’t rate him.

My concern is that another championship side will come in and bid £5m or £6m for him

QPR fans seem adamant that he will not get a chance under Holloway and that they need money. If Holloway has his own targets in mind maybe a couple of million might do it if he doesn’t rate him.

My concern is that another championship side will come in and bid £5m or £6m for him

The other concern is that Holloway is sacked and the next manager wants to give him a chance.

The ball he took on the half volley that drilled right through the St. Johnstone team and set us on an attack was awesome.

His range of passing is stauner material.

He doesn't crash into tackles, he either gets to the ball first, does a pieces of skill or dummy, retains/wins possession and always looks for a positive pass.

Then he steps up and curls a 25 yard free kick into the back of the net.

We've seen Davis, McArthur and Morrison mentioned, I'd rather have Seen Goss on a permanent deal.

Baller.
That’s a big call, bud, but, based on what I’ve see so far, and considering he has his best years ahead of him, I’d agree with you.
Now, if you still want Davis, consider a swap for Dorrans rather than Goss.
Nothing against Dorrans, by the way.

The start of this thread is a bit of a chuckle in retrospect :D

Still people in glass houses an all that. I’m sure we’ve all made a f-up at some point or other. I know I’ve made more than my share. I think I even had Lavezzi up for the ballon d'or at one time :eek::oops::D

quite a thread this. From the board getting it tight to our finance's being a disaster.

Toral,hyndman and Zalem being better quality although Goss hadn't kicked a ball yet.

A fair change in the mood of the people from January until now,it's a funny old game.

Clowns the boy plays for Rangers now ffs.

Also I remember the howls on here when we got Aluko that turned out not to bad.

It's a free shot for us we get A look at a player with potential and if it works out fantastic if it doesn't we move on.

I can't for the life of me understand why so many are getting their knickers in a twist with this it's a no lose for us.

Another one lol

Back