Season ticket 20/21.

Scottm1872

Official Ticketer
Club deck cd7. I have renewed at 360 pounds but I am not going to be going all season. Happy to sell for the season if anyone is interested.
I get that you've renewed but how can you then sell it to a non season ticket holder when there's a good chance there will be no football with fans for a very long time yet?

GeckoBear29

I am only trying to help someone. My seat will be getting released otherwise.
The issue is we don’t know if there will even be games. I don’t think you’ll get any takers until we know what’s happening. - no one will pay your ticket for a year when all likelihood we are not gonna get games this year.

i too have renewed and don’t know if I’ll get games But I’ll just have to suck it up.

UlsterBear91

Official Ticketer
Confused by all the comments.

The OP is selling something, if you don’t want it don’t comment.

Scottm1872

Official Ticketer
Then why are Rangers selling them and why have thousands renewed. The neighbour is selling his house atm so i’ll just go and knock his door here and tell him he’s no chance of selling it...
We have renewed in our thousands because that's what we do as loyal fans regardless.

I just don't get the OP renewing then selling a product to a non season ticket holder that really isn't going to be there.

Does your neighbour selling his house have mass gatherings of thousands of people?

Carson’s Army

Then why are Rangers selling them and why have thousands renewed. The neighbour is selling his house atm so i’ll just go and knock his door here and tell him he’s no chance of selling it...
does your neighbour next door want you to buy it but you haven’t to live in it?

pork chop

We have renewed in our thousands because that's what we do as loyal fans regardless.

I just don't get the OP renewing then selling a product to a non season ticket holder that really isn't going to be there.

Does your neighbour selling his house have mass gatherings of thousands of people?
The whole thing is a mess. We all love Rangers, no doubting that. Football in general hasn't covered itself in glory throughout any of this in my opinion. Apart from tribalism and making it personal to ourselves, what is there to actually like?

I need to pull myself together I think as it feels so depressing :(

ahalfallover

The whole thing is a mess. We all love Rangers, no doubting that. Football in general hasn't covered itself in glory throughout any of this in my opinion. Apart from tribalism and making it personal to ourselves, what is there to actually like?

I need to pull myself together I think as it feels so depressing :(
depressed