Season ticket - 2nd instalment.

I got email to pay mine with a link to web site, had problems with it at first but thanks to guys on here got it sorted, seemingly they put a full stop at the end of the link and it stopped it from working, remove the full stop, no worries.

Never got the second email. Got a reply today to say I hadn’t paid the first one despite having the invoice and it came out of my bank account. Sent me a link to pay it and it’s a copy of the invoice I have. Ffs

Haven't received an email, junk inbox or not. If it's a link to a website could somebody PM me it?

Paid my 2nd installment this morning. Checked my account on club website but June and May payment not showing. I know May payment was made by credit card as my good lady chinned me when the bill came in........not giving up my tkt.

Never got the second email. Got a reply today to say I hadn’t paid the first one despite having the invoice and it came out of my bank account. Sent me a link to pay it and it’s a copy of the invoice I have. Ffs
Check the date on the one you paid mate I wanted to pay mine in full this Yr its auto renew the link they sent was set up for instalments so to save any hassle a just done that wasn't sure if the to was open and its hard work normally never mind this lockdown! anyway I paid the second one first and saw the first in my junk email a few days later

Can someone put up the link for payments perhaps a link at the top would help people trying to find it.I appreciate that it has been discussed before.

Can someone put up the link for payments perhaps a link at the top would help people trying to find it.I appreciate that it has been discussed before.
The link is unique for each rangers number , paid both mine and my old mans two different links and amounts as dad is now a concession .

I’ll take a PM as well if anyone has it. Still waiting for an email.
Don’t think you can do it that way, each link is different for each individual. When I clicked on the link it took me to the page to make the payment but it had all my details already on it Rangers number etc

Had people on another thread saying it was a good thing this is going on as you get a reminder the payment is due when the email comes to you (rather than the D/D you've actively signed up for just comes off your account)

I must say, again, I think it's fucking shambolic it's not been sorted yet.

Paid my 2nd installment this morning via the link in the email i got last week,when through no problems

Had people on another thread saying it was a good thing this is going on as you get a reminder the payment is due when the email comes to you (rather than the D/D you've actively signed up for just comes off your account)

Under the current climate shambolic is a little harsh .

Ye I agree. That’s the deadline almost passed and I can’t make another payment. Emails from three different people with different answers. Generic email address is hopeless, you should be able to reply directly to the person who replied initially and get it sorted out. Everyone one who has got back to me I have asked for the payment details to be sent,still waiting.

Under the current climate shambolic is a little harsh .

I'm not buying it. Every single other club seems to be managing during Covid.

In response to mentioning this to the SLO, I was told we use the same company as the likes of Liverpool for our ticketing software.

That means one of two things (given their fans arent all over Twitter trying to pay their D/Ds for STs via email link)

Either a) someone's made an arse of it and we cant fix it

Or b) we maybe use the same company but ours is a base package from 15 years + back which isn't fit for purpose so it's a stretch to say "it's the same"

When the issue happened with the first payment, they'd hoped to not need to do it for the 2nd one. Now, it's no surprise it's happened again but that means they've been trying to fix it for 5 weeks and couldn't.

They've had five years to address the issues at the TO. As the means of bringing the single largest investment into the club year on year, that it's not been upgraded yet means the person running the TO doesn't have the clout to get it done or is clueless (from what I've heard it might be both)

Wonder if they'll have it fixed for the end of July?

Same here guys first instalment ok, second one link not working emailed ticket centre nothing does anyone know if the ticket office is open and secondly having not being able to pay second instalment will my ticket be ok .Done this for years never any problems.

What is this email link that folk are talking about? The email from the club that I got on 1st May, said that if paying 4 instalments it’s just a BACS transfer on by the end of each month

Got mine paid via the link aswell but the link was not formatted like the first one which confuses us old farts. Had to press and hold link then go to site via Google, got a receipt at the end though.

What is this email link that folk are talking about? The email from the club that I got on 1st May, said that if paying 4 instalments it’s just a BACS transfer on by the end of each month
Apparently there is a link that is unique to your Rangers number. I still haven’t received one though.

Tried to pay it yesterday but comes up invoice unavailable. Does any one have the e-mail for the ticket office.

Been trying the ticket office all day finally got an e@mail back saying that I had successfully joined my germs. Even though my e-mail was about not being able to renew my season ticket . Bloody joke.

Back