Season ticket and new membership scheme

Given the quote, it looks like it's worded to make us look bad. It is obvious that a game such as the Livingston game that was cancelled and rearranged would not attract any refund or compensation but where the actual game will not be played is a bit of a stretch.
I’ve looked at our t and cs and can’t find anything about games not taking place. It’s about rearranged ones as you say

What is that EoD?
i was going to ask, has any club who are now selling next years st’s mentioned this year’s remainder of games?

I was referring to Dundee Utd's policy that as long as you get to half time then fans can GTF for a refund.

Really? If the club are asking for ST renewals + a membership fee in the midst of a lockdown, with on-going uncertainty regarding this season, let alone next, then it's another PR own goal which will make us look like a bunch of heartless moneygrabbers.
Maybe see the structure of the offer before criticising. There are people who will want to do their part to keep the club funded. Hopefully there is room for those with uncertain income for the foreseeable.

If the club is doing this to get money without a single player having a wage cut then that is poor.

Losing 5 games on the season ticket including a high value old firm game I can accept as its out with the club’s control. Asking fans who may have been furloughed and are struggling to write this season off and renew with the additional cost of membership would be wrong.

I’m fortunate to be in a position where I will be able to renew but it’s a slap on the face for others.

I thought the membership scheme was aimed at fans who were not season ticket holders?

If that is the case then I see no reason not to launch the scheme.

Anyway, a bit of patience is required here. As Sherlock Holmes (might have) said, when you don't know all the facts you really don't know anything.

Anyone know what is the script with membership? Is this for non ST holders to get first dibs on tickets or is it a CCCs replacement?

I thought the membership scheme was aimed at fans who were not season ticket holders?

It's aimed at all fans particularly season ticket holders.

You want European away tickets then you need to join the membership scheme.

You want domestic away tickets then you need to join the membership scheme.

Want priority for semis and finals then you need to join the membership scheme.

I usually take the four monthly payment option,and will do again.but it might be a nice gesture for guys struggling to make it six or even eight payments.could be the difference between renewing or not for some
Well i just got put on furlough and have 2 books, if its not 6 or 8 months i cant renew,,,its that simple im afraid

Anyway, a bit of patience is required here. As Sherlock Holmes (might have) said, when you don't know all the facts you really don't know anything.

Membership schemes at some other clubs have been for non-season ticket holders only. I don't know what ours is going to be like, if it happens.

Club can't win, they still need revenue so have to plan as if next season is going to start as normal.
Your right mate they can’t people moan about everything amd anything. I’m self employed but this year the money I’ll save on holidays, pub and shite that you usually spend money on and can’t will go towards my books and helping the club.

I am in a lucky position and am quite happy to pay at this time however I am mindful many won’t be and hope rangers have kept this mind with regarding payment dates etc and take into costin that we all lost 5 games from this season tickets as regards any membership scheme this needs to be parked for another year

I usually pay up front for my s.t and probably could stick it on my card. Time will tell I guess I'll wait and c what happens and pay at the last minute.

2 tickets missing 5 games at 49 quid a pop is a fair chunk of change to right off. Not sure how I'll feel about renewing if there is no gesture from the club.

It’s going to be a nervous few days until Monday. Rubbish that Bears could be feeling bad about our club when times are so uncertain.

I don't mind the club keeping the rest of this season's money, I would also renew just now if it helps with clubs finances, I know this maybe not an option for some people, but surely the club can come up with some solution that suits everyone. Also think players should be contributing in some way.

I could live with the club not compensating me for not being able to attend all the games we were expecting this season but I'd expect a bit back from them.
The very least would be a price freeze on this years ST's and perhaps a longer payment plan (without interest) for those who's income is taking a battering just now.

fortunately I’m flat out at work during all this so il pay no bother but hope the club has something sorted for those less fortunate

If this happens and the club come looking for money for another season in the middle of this crisis then I am done with football. I will walk away as its an f'ing disgrace. I am not looking for compensation for a written off season, but to come looking for more money right now is disgusting and I cannot actually believe they will sink so low when some folk have no work and cant pay their rent through no fault of their own.

Many many people, including myself are up shit creek financially. Me and my missus both work for ourselves and have had to furlough people and see our sales collapse. Absolutely heartbreaking for the people furloughed after years of good service with bugger all, and to see business we have built up just collapse. And meanwhile football continues in its stupid bubble, paying daft bits of kids tens of thousands a week to piss about in Lambos and give nothing back to the communities and behave like wee jumped up pricks.

Honestly if the club do this, at this time and come with their hands out for more, I am done after a lifetime of supporting them. Morally bankrupt if they do this.

My ST for 20/21 is reserved in my order history. No price set on yet
I had a look on my account and it is saying the same reserved. Hope Rangers come out with what is happening with the last 5 league game this season and for fans that have St.Mirren tickets.

If this happens and the club come looking for money for another season in the middle of this crisis then I am done with football. I will walk away as its an f'ing disgrace. I am not looking for compensation for a written off season, but to come looking for more money right now is disgusting and I cannot actually believe they will sink so low when some folk have no work and cant pay their rent through no fault of their own.

Many many people, including myself are up shit creek financially. Me and my missus both work for ourselves and have had to furlough people and see our sales collapse. Absolutely heartbreaking for the people furloughed after years of good service with bugger all, and to see business we have built up just collapse. And meanwhile football continues in its stupid bubble, paying daft bits of kids tens of thousands a week to piss about in Lambos and give nothing back to the communities and behave like wee jumped up pricks.

Honestly if the club do this, at this time and come with their hands out for more, I am done after a lifetime of supporting them. Morally bankrupt if they do this.
Think the club will be well aware people are struggling right now mate but don't forget rangers is a business too and not a charity.
Quite simply we won't have a club if no money comes in. Serious question if you were in rangers shoes and surviving on directors loans how would you handle this?

Feel your pain bud. Times are tough :(

All the best

This situation is not the Club's or anyone else's fault, it's a shame that your business has been dealt this blow but if Rangers don't get money in, we will go out the game. What do you suggest they do?
Is there any way you can ' mothball ' your own business and try and pick up later after this has passed?
This has hit a lot of us really badly but at least, like us, you will have 2 lots of 80% wages coming in, which we are grateful for

Would that not be up to St Mirren?
I don't know if Rangers have transferred the money to St.Mirren, but I paid the money to Rangers. If the tickets are valid for the next game we play them, fair enough and I'll go to the game, but if this doesn't apply or offer a refund it would be unacceptable.

I don't know if Rangers have transferred the money to St.Mirren, but I paid the money to Rangers. If the tickets are valid for the next game we play them, fair enough and I'll go to the game, but if this doesn't apply or offer a refund it would be unacceptable.
It's just a mess

I don't expect to see football until September and I expect more disruption next season after winter from a second wave of this shit.
My credit card has changed so my automatic will bomb this year and give me time to think about things.

Back