Season Ticket Auto Renewal

MainStandFront

I used the link in the email yesterday to make the first instalment on mine and my dads as requested and noticed this morning on my way to work that both amounts have come out twice at different times. It’s as if one Lot has come out automatically like is normally the case. I’ve two amounts of each £133 and £97.50 come out. Anyone else in same boat?

I used the link in the email yesterday to make the first instalment on mine and my dads as requested and noticed this morning on my way to work that both amounts have come out twice at different times. It’s as if one Lot has come out automatically like is normally the case. I’ve two amounts of each £133 and £97.50 come out. Anyone else in same boat?

Haven't heard of anyone with that problem tbh.

Might be better to contact the SLO.

It was showing 2 transactions on my cc yesterday, but checking again there, it’s now only showing as one.. This also happened a few other time’s with me but always ends up going through once.

I haven't had any email or nothing pending in my account for payments, first payment was due yesterday? Anyone else still heard nothing?

I haven't had any email or nothing pending in my account for payments, first payment was due yesterday? Anyone else still heard nothing?
I used the link with my phone and paid with Apple Pay in 30 seconds. Got asked straight away if I wanted to PDF the receipt. Says on the receipt 1st instalment for season ticket...
Pretty impressed tbh.

I used the link with my phone and paid with Apple Pay in 30 seconds. Got asked straight away if I wanted to PDF the receipt. Says on the receipt 1st instalment for season ticket...
Pretty impressed tbh.
My mates have done the exact same thing, said it was easy to do and no hassle but my issue is i havent had any emails from Rangers apart from confirming my ST way bck when they first came up for renewal

My mates have done the exact same thing, said it was easy to do and no hassle but my issue is i havent had any emails from Rangers apart from confirming my ST way bck when they first came up for renewal
Check all email folders including spam, I assumed that was the case with me and done a search on Gmail for anything related to Rangers. The confirmation email was dated the 20th, and was first in the search list, lower down there was one dated the 22nd that contained the links for payment. I hadn't seen that email anywhere before my search.

Might help

Back