Season Ticket ballot?

If you have had both doses of the vaccine you should be allowed to attend matches. We need to start getting back to normality.

Try telling wee nippy that.

Wouldnt surprise me 1 bit if we are BCD all season.

We really should be back in a full stadium by 31st July.

I am not saying this will be the case but it ought to be.

I doubt there will be any restrictions whatsoever in England by 19th July. I note that Sturgeon's extended delay in going to Level 0 will marry up with that date. I don't think the public up here will stand for a carefree England for any length of time afterwards.

Full crowd, no ballot necessary is the way it ought to go (not holding out too much hope though).

Just on the news now that 80% of the UK populations now has anti-bodies, the very definition of herd immunity. Let's get our lives back!

Not directly in point to the OP’s post but I really struggle with the idea that, say, 12,500 is significantly safer than, say, 50,000. However many there are we are all sitting in the open air, for approximately 2 hours. And I think that the Scottish Government somehow think that any individual who goes to a game is mixing with a lot of people. The reality for most folk will be that even in a full stadium one person would have 3 people in front of him/her, one either side of him/her and 3 people behind him/her. So 8 people in total. But that is somehow a big risk? When set against bars being open, fanzones, 30,000 travelling to London for the England v Scotland game and all the other things that have been freed up in recent months (and with level zero expected now on 19 July (assuming Sturgeon does indeed today announce a delay until then)).

I really struggle to understand the rationale for stadium attendance restrictions. It seems flimsy to me, at best.

Not directly in point to the OP’s post but I really struggle with the idea that, say, 12,500 is significantly safer than, say, 50,000. However many there are we are all sitting in the open air, for approximately 2 hours. And I think that the Scottish Government somehow think that any individual who goes to a game is mixing with a lot of people. The reality for most folk will be that even in a full stadium one person would have 3 people in front of him/her, one either side of him/her and 3 people behind him/her. So 8 people in total. But that is somehow a big risk? When set against bars being open, fanzones, 30,000 travelling to London for the England v Scotland game and all the other things that have been freed up in recent months (and with level zero expected now on 19 July (assuming Sturgeon does indeed today announce a delay until then)).

I really struggle to understand the rationale for stadium attendance restrictions. It seems flimsy to me, at best.

They'll say it's to do with mixing in cars, buses, pubs, cafes etc before and after the game.
Wouldn't be surprised if there is talk of a Belfast variant in the lead up to the start of the season.

They'll say it's to do with mixing in cars, buses, pubs, cafes etc before and after the game.
Wouldn't be surprised if there is talk of a Belfast variant in the lead up to the start of the season.
You are probably right. But we can take public transport, share cars and go to the pub etc at the moment. So what they really want is to allow everyone else to do all of that, just not football fans. And especially not fans of football clubs with big supports (ie us and them). I can’t wrap my head around why the Scottish Government is not being called out on so much of this nonsense.

P.S. don’t give them ideas re a Belfast variant……..

Every odd number and every 4th row
then even number and another row
Not spent a lot thinking about it tbh
:oops:

Old buggers like me should be first as we may running out of time.
I know of three fans who have died over the last year.

If there is to be no full house, ST holders should be asked to opt in to a ballot on a game by game basis. Once you receive a ticket, you're out until everyone has had one.

Unless you opt out of any games, in which case you return to the back of the queue. This will stop people abusing the system trying to ensure higher profile games.

With Level 0 Restrictions from 19th July scheduled to be removed on 9th August might Flag day be moved to the Rangers v Them fixture in front of a full house?

Not read through all the comments here so may have been mentioned already.

I was on the phone to the ticket office last week and the person told me they have all the social distancing plans in place for partial reopening. It would be balloted and you obviously would just have to sit where they can put you. You won’t necessarily get your own seat. Friends and family groups should be accommodated also. So if I get a ticket in the ballot my dad would also for talking sake.

With Level 0 Restrictions from 19th July scheduled to be removed on 9th August might Flag day be moved to the Rangers v Them fixture in front of a full house?
We could arrange a friendly for 31 July - the Livingston game would get postponed and then our first home game would be against the Tim’s.

Glasgow is in Tier 2 just now so surely still going to be in at least Tier 1 come start of season?

Back