Season Ticket Cancelled?

Bear of Burnside

I renewed my season ticket on Friday and it all seemed to go through OK - payment was taken from my bank, got the confirmation email.

I've then got a cancellation email this afternoon cancelling the season ticket and it's showing as cancelled in my Rangers account. I've emailed the ticket office but just checking incase anyone else has had similar and has an idea why? The only thing I can think is that it was down to renew automatically on the 4 month payment plan but I paid it in a oner on Friday as I had the money.

I renewed my season ticket on Friday and it all seemed to go through OK - payment was taken from my bank, got the confirmation email.

I've then got a cancellation email this afternoon cancelling the season ticket and it's showing as cancelled in my Rangers account. I've emailed the ticket office but just checking incase anyone else has had similar and has an idea why? The only thing I can think is that it was down to renew automatically on the 4 month payment plan but I paid it in a oner on Friday as I had the money.
Just received an email confirming the cancelletion of one of my tickets aswell. 4 renewed on Friday at the 1 time, money all out the bank aswell

Were you on the pitch away to Killie at the start of the season :))

Yeah still waiting on a email for my ticket received one for my sons but not mine

Yeah still waiting on a email for my ticket received one for my sons but not mine
I didn’t get my email till about 7pm Friday, did panic a bit even though mine was an auto renewal, still just wanted the email for peace of mind. had to reset my password to get onto the site and got the reset password email no problem.

I purchased mines outright on Friday. Got this email:

Dear

Rangers number-

Renewal of your Season Ticket for 2020/21 has been cancelled as the incorrect payment link was selected. Your original renewal email contains a unique card payment link that must be selected to finalise payment for your Season Ticket renewal.

You are now required to process your renewal again by referring to your renewal email to select the correct link.

Many thanks for you continued support.

Susan

———
Issue is there isn’t a payment link on the email they sent out to me. Money is out my account do they expect me to pay £700+ again?!

I purchased mines outright on Friday. Got this email:

Dear

Rangers number-

Renewal of your Season Ticket for 2020/21 has been cancelled as the incorrect payment link was selected. Your original renewal email contains a unique card payment link that must be selected to finalise payment for your Season Ticket renewal.

You are now required to process your renewal again by referring to your renewal email to select the correct link.

Many thanks for you continued support.

Susan

———
Issue is there isn’t a payment link on the email they sent out to me. Money is out my account do they expect me to pay £700+ again?!
Best prob to just give them a call, it could have just been a flaw in their system but you’ll have a better idea what’s going on, That’s a lot of money to be down

Just to give a bit of context - a number of fans renewed by an incorrect method and as a result, the TC has to cancel those payments so that the supporter can use the renewals methods that are linked in the renewal email.

Just to give a bit of context - a number of fans renewed by an incorrect method and as a result, the TC has to cancel those payments so that the supporter can use the renewals methods that are linked in the renewal email.

There isn’t a link in my renewal email though

I renewed from ‘my basket’ on the website but that is an incorrect method? Why was the season ticket in my basket then?

I haven't had any email confirmation they have received my renewal money. Used the bank transfer option for the full amount, it says it's off my account. I wonder how long to give it before phoning the ticket office.
Assume they are taking phone calls?

I haven't had any email confirmation they have received my renewal money. Used the bank transfer option for the full amount, it says it's off my account. I wonder how long to give it before phoning the ticket office.

They are working through them - they aren't available to take calls as no one is able to work from the ticket centre.

Give them a few working days

Same here, not received an email, although paid in full by credit card.

Also received an email this afternoon and money still taken out of bank

When I try and check out, it claims someone has already purchased a MyGers membership with my Rangers number? :-/

when I first got my season ticket 9 years ago I done it online but since then have always went up to the ticket office and renewed with cash upfront but for obvious reasons cant this time now I cant remember the email address I used from back then want to renew but a bit stuck on how I do this

when I first got my season ticket 9 years ago I done it online but since then have always went up to the ticket office and renewed with cash upfront but for obvious reasons cant this time now I cant remember the email address I used from back then want to renew but a bit stuck on how I do this

You can use your Rangers number in substitute to your email mate

Email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk, they should be able to sort it for you aslong as you have your rangers number. Just saw on twitter

Just had an email saying ST cancelled aswell after already having confirmed with the ticket office my ST has been renewed, paid in full and moneys out my account. Must be an error but what a shambles

We’ve only had a renewal email for one of the tickets. Emailed the ticket office on Friday morning but not heard anything as yet.

Just sounds like an absolute shambles.

Also received an email saying it’s been cancelled but with no further info in the email. Really poorly communicated from the club.

I renewed on the website. Single payment with Visa Debit.

Girlfriend and her mum have had theirs cancelled and they paid in full on Friday as well. Shambles really!

Also received an email saying it’s been cancelled but with no further info in the email. Really poorly communicated from the club.

I renewed on the website. Single payment with Visa Debit.

Can you even do that? I could only select the finance option if I logged into my rangers account on the club website.

We only have one email for one of our tickets and that has some random link in it which needs to be used to pay by card online.

Cancelled mine as well even though the payment has been taken , sent them an email will await reply

So have I to pay another £492 before I get my original £492 back? And who even has my initial £492? So many questions. Why is there an option to pay something which doesn’t go to the right place?

Latest posts

Back